Hydaelyn Role-Players
Oh hey, Introduction - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Oh hey, Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=9577)

Oh hey, Introduction - Leggerless - 01-07-2015

Howdy y'all, Leggerless [IC: Lynx] here.

A bit of background:

Outside of FFXIV, there are... quite a few other MMOs and games I could list off having experience in. To name a few: WoW (Pre-WotLK), Defiance, Vindictus, Dragon Nest, Dungeon Fighter Online, and Torchlight 2. Also have a little experience with D&D. We also have Planetside 2, where I am currently one of the admins for a community-based organization (Server Smash) that hosts large-scale competitive matches on an international scale.

Relating to FFXIV: I'm a transfer from Sargatanas; the main reason that I came to Balmung was to discover another form of entertainment besides theorycrafting and PvE. That entertainment is RP. I also recently got recruited by Raltz Waltz to be one of the NET Coordinators. Instead of inter-server relations, I'm doing inter-FC relations. Neat change of pace! If you're a fellow RPer that happens to be into theorycrafting, I'd love to chat with you sometime to see some of the work you've done; it'd be a real pleasure to witness as I'm trying to get into that part of the gaming world.

Anyways, I hope I don't come off too intimidating ICly and I hope for a great time RPing.

RE: Oh hey, Introduction - Maril - 01-07-2015

Welcome Smile

RE: Oh hey, Introduction - Warren Castille - 01-07-2015

Theory! I read a lot of stuff of that sort. I can't do the work for the life of me, but I find it fascinating to see how people squeeze and massage numbers to make things work more gooder. Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing what you've got on the burners!

RE: Oh hey, Introduction - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-07-2015

Welcome to the server. It's crowded but fun on Balmung, and you can't turn a corner without tripping over some RP.

I see the theory crafting in this game, but I'm too lazy :c I just make the item levels go up.

RE: Oh hey, Introduction - Steel Wolf - 01-07-2015

If you know a way to make getting Tomes super-fast and simple, I'd be in your debt. XD

Anyroad, welcome to the RPC and to the ever-full Balmung. Glad you were able to chip in. If you need more Roe in your life, feel free to poke Steel. I'm generally around at about 7pm EST. Or you can also poke Cliaux. She enjoys pokes.

So does Steel.

...basically, I'm saying I enjoy pokes.

RE: Oh hey, Introduction - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-07-2015

(01-07-2015, 01:23 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: If you know a way to make getting Tomes super-fast and simple, I'd be in your debt. XD

Anyroad, welcome to the RPC and to the ever-full Balmung. Glad you were able to chip in. If you need more Roe in your life, feel free to poke Steel. I'm generally around at about 7pm EST. Or you can also poke Cliaux. She enjoys pokes.

So does Steel.

...basically, I'm saying I enjoy pokes.

Helping people clear content for the first time seems to be the easiest way. Primals and first Coil especially. Of course you need to find the people for the clears. Aside from that Hunts and roulette :c

RE: Oh hey, Introduction - Bryn - 01-07-2015

Welcome!