Hydaelyn Role-Players
Jace needs your assistance! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Jace needs your assistance! (/showthread.php?tid=9643)

Pages: 1 2 3

Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-12-2015

I've kind of been out of the RP-loop for a while and wanted to do something fun to help myself get back into it. Lately though, in my free time, I've been working on an IC and slightly OOC codex, following Raimdelle's model. You can find a few pages of it here. I decided to keep it on tumblr for now until I can figure out some other website or way to keep it documented. It's coming along nicely but I thought that instead of doing it all on my own, I could get some nice cool RP stuff going! Below, find the "IC" explanation of this little event I thought up. You can also read it here on tumblr if you like.

Jace Hunter, the self-proclaimed "Greatest Mind in All Eorzea" needs your help! Big time! While working on his latest codex named "Hunter Codex", after the theologian and naturalist Frandelont Raimdelle. However, even a great mind needs some help every now and then. Jace is calling upon any adventurer, free paladin, or someone who just loves to get their hands dirty every now and then to help him navigate dungeons so he may collect more information on the creatures that inhabit them. Will you answer his call?
[Image: Y9Gedxc.jpg]

Basically, an IC-dungeon run. A little context before the dungeon, some shenanigans during the dungeon, and payment and perhaps some food and drink provided for the adventurers who help Jace. I've created a sign-up sheet. To try and make things easier on us all. Simply answer the questions and I'll get to you in-game once I've made up teams. If for some reason there is some problem with the team members, i.e "I don't like X person for Y reason" I will attempt to accommodate everyone and switch teams around, but please try to get along, this is supposed to be fun, right? 

That all said, I do hope people take to this and help me out! Thanks all!

**Any questions just shoot me a PM here, reply to the thread, PM me on tumblr or send me mail/tell in-game!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Aduu Avagnar - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 01:00 AM)Jace Hunter Wrote: I've kind of been out of the RP-loop for a while and wanted to do something fun to help myself get back into it. Lately though, in my free time, I've been working on an IC and slightly OOC codex, following Raimdelle's model. You can find a few pages of it here. I decided to keep it on tumblr for now until I can figure out some other website or way to keep it documented. It's coming along nicely but I thought that instead of doing it all on my own, I could get some nice cool RP stuff going! Below, find the "IC" explanation of this little event I thought up. You can also read it here on tumblr if you like.

Jace Hunter, the self-proclaimed "Greatest Mind in All Eorzea" needs your help! Big time! While working on his latest codex named "Hunter Codex", after the theologian and naturalist Frandelont Raimdelle. However, even a great mind needs some help every now and then. Jace is calling upon any adventurer, free paladin, or someone who just loves to get their hands dirty every now and then to help him navigate dungeons so he may collect more information on the creatures that inhabit them. Will you answer his call?

Basically, an IC-dungeon run. A little context before the dungeon, some shenanigans during the dungeon, and payment and perhaps some food and drink provided for the adventurers who help Jace. I've created a sign-up sheet. To try and make things easier on us all. Simply answer the questions and I'll get to you in-game once I've made up teams. If for some reason there is some problem with the team members, i.e "I don't like X person for Y reason" I will attempt to accommodate everyone and switch teams around, but please try to get along, this is supposed to be fun, right? 

**Any questions just shoot me a PM here, reply to the thread, PM me on tumblr or send me mail/tell in-game!

This is exactly the sort of thing that my FC, the Yatagahn Trading Consortium exists for! (well, one of the reasons Tongue)

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 01:12 AM)Nako Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 01:00 AM)Jace Hunter Wrote: I've kind of been out of the RP-loop for a while and wanted to do something fun to help myself get back into it. Lately though, in my free time, I've been working on an IC and slightly OOC codex, following Raimdelle's model. You can find a few pages of it here. I decided to keep it on tumblr for now until I can figure out some other website or way to keep it documented. It's coming along nicely but I thought that instead of doing it all on my own, I could get some nice cool RP stuff going! Below, find the "IC" explanation of this little event I thought up. You can also read it here on tumblr if you like.

This is exactly the sort of thing that my FC, the Yatagahn Trading Consortium exists for! (well, one of the reasons Tongue)
I am sure Jace would appreciate your help! Tell your friends!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-12-2015

go ahead and toss erik and i on the list, looks fun! Big Grin

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-12-2015

Bumping!

Also, Clio, would you mind signing up using this link here? It's just easier to keep track of! Also, share the link with Erik if you can! Thanks!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-13-2015

NEED MORE TANKS!

Please, more sign ups are needed! And more tanks, especially!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-13-2015

everyone needs tanks that's why the dps ques are so long xD

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-14-2015

Tell me about it; I feel like a manual Duty Finder. Haha. Slightly bumping too! Could use more participation! Remember, you don't need to know Jace to do this! Think of it as a levequest!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-16-2015

Probably gonna start making teams this Sunday and running these a little after 2.5 drops, just to give people time to get stuff they want and enjoy the patch a little. So here is a bump!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Berrod Armstrong - 01-16-2015

Signed up on Berrod (DPS) and Blood (Tank). I'll probably show this to the rest of <AGENT> so folks can hop on in!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-16-2015

(01-16-2015, 09:21 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Signed up on Berrod (DPS) and Blood (Tank). I'll probably show this to the rest of <AGENT> so folks can hop on in!
You're the best! Big Grin

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Roysia Stone - 01-16-2015

Signed up as Roysia Stone, Sultansworn meat shield! Did someone call for... TANKS!?

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Kage - 01-16-2015

If you could please post times you're thinking of running them that'd be great. I find lots of my free time doing merc runs or practice for them so it's better to give me a schedule of times to choose from than to ask what's available.

That being said, Kage is primarily a tank. So I can tank.

I can also provide him as a random healer or DD if needed as an NPC type. Like that poor poor Bob WHM that was sadly tempered by ifrit (but really it was Berrod playing him on Berrod ;p)

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Berrod Armstrong - 01-16-2015

I've been prohibited from playing adorable yet expendable characters. I don't know who sent that mountain cat, or how they managed to fit it in that envelope...but I suspect Dogberry had something to do with it.

So this time I'll be up for going on one of my normal guys!

RE: Jace needs your assistance! - Jace Hunter - 01-17-2015

(01-16-2015, 11:00 AM)Kage Wrote: If you could please post times you're thinking of running them that'd be great. I find lots of my free time doing merc runs or practice for them so it's better to give me a schedule of times to choose from than to ask what's available.

That being said, Kage is primarily a tank. So I can tank.

I can also provide him as a random healer or DD if needed as an NPC type. Like that poor poor Bob WHM that was sadly tempered by ifrit (but really it was Berrod playing him on Berrod ;p)
I personally can fit to most people's schedules. Generally Wednesday and Thursday are best for me, usually around the evening (From around 6pm~Midnight or later, EST). But like I said, I can usually worm my way into other people's schedules. Weekends I can usually make 6pm to Midnight, Sunday I can do a little later. If any of this works for you, let me know. Even if you don't necessarily have a time in mind, I still ask that you do the rest of the sign-up sheet. It's just much easier for me to keep track of and make teams and what not.