Hydaelyn Role-Players
Fire Emblem: Awakening - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Fire Emblem: Awakening (/showthread.php?tid=9660)

Pages: 1 2

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Zetchryn - 01-13-2015

So I got this game for Christmas. Been enjoying the hell out of it, playing as a Female Robin, being a badass (Somehow I've become the most powerful unit of my team x.x) when suddenly I'm hit by a train of a thing.

Show Content

I don't know how to proceed x.x

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Kage - 01-13-2015

Fire emblem games are great. How you interact develops relationships and such.

I went for the "most useful -spoilers-" route but I stopped playing cause of THIS GAME AND OTHERS AHHHH Developing my characters' weapons skills because my -spoilers- will wreck everything. EVERYTHING

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - TheLastCandle - 01-13-2015

Proceed as normal. You're doing it right.

Show Content

My advice: never use a guide for your first play through a Fire Emblem or a Persona game. Don't worry about doing everything to maximum efficiency and just have fun. <3

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Zetchryn - 01-13-2015

A-Alright then. I'll just proceed and have it like it is.

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Kage - 01-13-2015

Show Content

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Banquo Viaquo - 01-13-2015

Hyep. Rank S is always marriage/life partnership, and no unit can have more than one S-rank.

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Zetchryn - 01-13-2015

Good to know! I didn't know and I was all like "AWESOME! Now the uber combos will be that much better!"

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Celsius - 01-13-2015

Show Content

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - V'aleera - 01-14-2015

I loved Awakening. And apparently a lot of other people did too, since the Fire Emblem series was actually going to be canceled if Awakening wasn't a big enough success.

And now to make you never look at the game the same way again: watch the characters during the battle scenes. Watch them closely, and you will notice (and never be able to unnotice)...
Show Content

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Zetchryn - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 08:21 PM)Intaki Wrote: I loved Awakening. And apparently a lot of other people did too, since the Fire Emblem series was actually going to be canceled if Awakening wasn't a big enough success.

And now to make you never look at the game the same way again: watch the characters during the battle scenes. Watch them closely, and you will notice (and never be able to unnotice)...
Show Content

:O I would be horrified if Fire Emblem got canceled. I love that series.

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Tiergan - 01-14-2015

I rolled a lady!Robin and romanced the crap out of Chrom. :V Best lady-romance.

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - g0ne - 01-15-2015

Ah. I loved Fire Emblem: Awakening. It was my first and so far only Fire Emblem game I played. And I also rolled a FeMU and romanced Chrom! I mean, come on! They were made for each other. :3

But the best part is...

New Fire Emblem announced for 3ds. Can't remember if it was New 3ds only or for the whole family... hrm...

Speaking of which... New 3ds xl... dang it! I'm running out of money and options to buy stuff! xD

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Kurt S. - 01-15-2015

There's a new fire emblem?! When?! Damnit I still haven't completed my goal of being EVERYONE'S bro. Much to do XD

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - TheLastCandle - 01-15-2015

(01-15-2015, 01:10 AM)Chicken Nugger Wrote: There's a new fire emblem?! When?! Damnit I still haven't completed my goal of being EVERYONE'S bro. Much to do XD

Feast your eyes:

Fire Emblem if (working title)

For all 3DS.

Now with FEET!

RE: Fire Emblem: Awakening - V'aleera - 01-15-2015

(01-15-2015, 12:26 AM)Eleni Wrote: And I also rolled a FeMU and romanced Chrom! I mean, come on! They were made for each other. :3
That's a weird way to spell SUMIA.