Hydaelyn Role-Players
2.5 Sneak Preview - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2.5 Sneak Preview (/showthread.php?tid=9665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Gegenji - 01-14-2015

I also have decently geared PLD and slightly less geared NIN on hand too, if you'd prefer either in Lalafell-flavor.

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Steel Wolf - 01-14-2015

...goodness, I'm gonna be grouping up with the superstars of Eorzea! /swoons onto a pile of tender lambs.

All I can imagine is you all chanting "One of us...one of us..." XD

(01-14-2015, 11:42 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: ...goodness, I'm gonna be grouping up with the superstars of Eorzea!  /swoons onto a pile of tender lambs.

All I can imagine is you all chanting "One of us...one of us..."  XD

One of us, one of us, Moogle Moogle, Moogle Moogle...
Tonberry

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Unnamed Mercenary - 01-14-2015

I can help out on the battle side too. I'm best as a healer, but could maybe sub in as a tank of dps depending on the party.

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - TheLastCandle - 01-14-2015

Count me in as someone willing to halp teh Wolf of Steel. ^_^

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-14-2015

I can help as well on anything, as long as it is a little later evening.

I am so excited to save the tonberries.

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Roen - 01-14-2015

*Waves hands!*

If you need a healer and Franz (and probably plenty other great healers) isn't around, hit me up! I'd love to help. Smile

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Parvacake - 01-14-2015

I have MNK at 105, WAR at 98, and gearing SCH because I plan to main healer when shit starts getting real. *lesigh* Ffffffffffff

(01-14-2015, 12:29 PM)Lilithium Wrote: I have MNK at 105, WAR at 98, and gearing SCH because I plan to main healer when shit starts getting real. *lesigh* Ffffffffffff

PLD at... 109? NIN at 90-something. Leveling WAR for Mercy Stroke. |D;;

Gogon is much more geared all around, and mains SCH like a bawss. All the heals. Though, I'm REALLY tempted to have him try to AST once Heavensward drops. It's gonna be hard dropping that sweet War Jacket, though.

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Siha - 01-14-2015

I also would help if it's needed! 8D I have heals WHM 116, or SMN for dps at 101. ^^ I'm not as awesome as these folks but I enjoy helping too. Big Grin

EDIT: WE WILL GET ALL THE RPC-ERS READY.

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Parvacake - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 12:38 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(01-14-2015, 12:29 PM)Lilithium Wrote: I have MNK at 105, WAR at 98, and gearing SCH because I plan to main healer when shit starts getting real. *lesigh* Ffffffffffff

PLD at... 109? NIN at 90-something. Leveling WAR for Mercy Stroke. |D;;

Gogon is much more geared all around, and mains SCH like a bawss. All the heals. Though, I'm REALLY tempted to have him try to AST once Heavensward drops. It's gonna be hard dropping that sweet War Jacket, though.
Lili's going to ICly be a Machinist simply for the gun. Outside of that I just reeaalllyyy have fallen in love with healing as a SCH and feel sad letting that go anytime soon :<

(01-14-2015, 12:50 PM)Lilithium Wrote: Lili's going to ICly be a Machinist simply for the gun. Outside of that I just reeaalllyyy have fallen in love with healing as a SCH and feel sad letting that go anytime soon :<

I like a lot of things about SCH. The aesthetic (and overall design look) of basically being a battlefield tactician - you use formulae and tactics to turn the battle in your allies' favor. The fact that it's almost like a Discipline Smite-Priest, which was my favorite way to heal in WoW - not to mention the visceral feel of dropping Stoneskin and a crit Adlo because you just don't feel like you want your tank taking damage for a while. And the fact that, with a Fairy and a Chocobo, you're basically your own one-man team thanks to Cleric Stance and mad DoTs.

I soloed ALL my Alexandrite maps. ALL of them. The only times I failed were due to lag on the Cyclops or the Mythril Golem. Knowing other people need help to do it is a pretty empowering feeling.

I'm going to try AST, because it looks REALLY neat, but even if he's on a non-RP server (until I finally get pestered enough to drag him to Balmung to join his little brother)... he's forever a SCH to me.

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Steel Wolf - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 12:45 PM)Siha Wrote: I also would help if it's needed! 8D I have heals WHM 116, or SMN for dps at 101. ^^ I'm not as awesome as these folks but I enjoy helping too. Big Grin

EDIT: WE WILL GET ALL THE RPC-ERS READY.

...I LOVE THIS!

Repeating...WE WILL GET ALL THE RPC-ERS READY.

AAAAALLL OOOFFFF THEEEEEEEMMM!!!

*blasts off on the shining wings of hope*

RE: 2.5 Sneak Peak SHUT UP KAGE - Kage - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 01:11 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I'm going to try AST, because it looks REALLY neat, but even if he's on a non-RP server (until I finally get pestered enough to drag him to Balmung to join his little brother)... he's forever a SCH to me.
Join usssss

I've always said I'm free unless I'm raiding or about to do stupid farming things.

i118 BLM, i111 SCH, i111 PLD (Vit or STR accessories), i110 BRD

(01-14-2015, 01:13 PM)Kage Wrote:
(01-14-2015, 01:11 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I'm going to try AST, because it looks REALLY neat, but even if he's on a non-RP server (until I finally get pestered enough to drag him to Balmung to join his little brother)... he's forever a SCH to me.
Join usssss

I've always said I'm free unless I'm raiding or about to do stupid farming things.

i118 BLM, i111 SCH, i111 PLD (Vit or STR accessories), i110 BRD

... M-maybe after plot things happen between him and Chachan... Blush