Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wanted: Brass Blades, Ala Mhigans, and shady mofos - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Wanted: Brass Blades, Ala Mhigans, and shady mofos (/showthread.php?tid=9673)

Wanted: Brass Blades, Ala Mhigans, and shady mofos - sforze - 01-15-2015

I'm sending an investigator on the trail of a missing shipment of sleep elixirs destined for a troupe of Brass Blades stationed in and around Ala Mhigo. The questions are easy and straight-forward -- who sabotaged it and why?

This should be a fairly straight-forward, short, and sweet plot arc requiring very little of your time. I just wanted a bite-sized morsel of story to scratch an itch, so if you're looking for a little semi-instant gratification, this is it!

Needed: 2-4 Brass Blades (corrupt or honest both welcome), 2-3 Ala Mhigans, an indeterminate number of shifty rapscallions (whole groups welcome), and 1-2 determined investigators!

RE: Wanted: Brass Blades, Ala Mhigans, and shady mofos - Divisor - 01-18-2015

(01-15-2015, 01:07 PM)sforze Wrote: I'm sending an investigator on the trail of a missing shipment of sleep elixirs destined for a troupe of Brass Blades stationed in and around Ala Mhigo. The questions are easy and straight-forward -- who sabotaged it and why?

This should be a fairly straight-forward, short, and sweet plot arc requiring very little of your time. I just wanted a bite-sized morsel of story to scratch an itch, so if you're looking for a little semi-instant gratification, this is it!

Needed: 2-4 Brass Blades (corrupt or honest both welcome), 2-3 Ala Mhigans, an indeterminate number of shifty rapscallions (whole groups welcome), and 1-2 determined investigators!

Sounds neat! Depending on what the criteria is, my character could fit in as either a shifty rapscallion or a determined investigator. I'd be interested in hearing more about the plot.

RE: Wanted: Brass Blades, Ala Mhigans, and shady mofos - sforze - 01-19-2015

A bit more background I just wrote out for Divisor that may be interesting to others:

Fina's shipment of sleep elixirs have gone missing somewhere in Central Thanalan. They were shipped from Limsa Lominsa, destined for Little Ala Mhigo to a troupe of Brass Blades stationed there who requested them to aid guards who had trouble adjusting to staying up at night and sleeping during the day for their shifts.

The caravan charged with shipping it is basically gone without a trace and nobody really knows why or how. There are very few leads and nobody seems willing to look into it. The Brass Blades have demanded a refund and a second shipment sent out to compensate. Fingers have been pointed at Ala Mhigans refugees, who pretty much everyone hates anyway; the Amalj'aa, who are a pain in everyone's ass; desert vagrants who are looking for a quick profit; and finally, the Brass Blades themselves, who have seedy allegiances and means.

Our dear investigators would be charged with interviewing people of interest and gathering information for Fina. The outcome is not yet set in stone and will possibly change depending on who participates!