Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! (/showthread.php?tid=9682)

Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Majidae - 01-16-2015

Hey there! After taking a very, very long absence from FF14, and coming back, I've realized that most of the people I used to RP with have left the game behind, leaving me in a bunch of empty linkshells and without a clue as where to start RPing again!

So here I am, looking for people to hang out with, because there's nothing worse then playing an MMO alone...

My main gal is L'Poppi, a Miqo'te bard/rogue that I'm planning on playing as a saboteur-for-hire. Got a rival you just can't shake? Poppi can ruin their day, their business, or their reputation... for the right amount of coin. (She'll also take on assassinations, but she's rather picky with those kinds of jobs and they are very, very expensive.)
She's quiet, but she does enjoy small talk every now and then, and she's got a soft spot for animals of all kinds, no matter furry, scaly, slimy or scary.
(Since I'm giving her a full character redesign, her wiki page is a WIP.)

L'Poppi is currently spending a lot of time in Limsa, smoothing over some final matters as she returns from a long odyssey, but she can be found at just about any of the taverns in the main cities, or the inn in Fallgourd Float, where she lives.

I'm in PST but I tend to stay up super late, because... college. You can send me a PM on the forums, contact me while I'm in-game, or post here, whichever. Thanks for reading!

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Jikam Constans - 01-16-2015

Hey there!

Welcome back to the game, I too have recently made a return, and am ever looking to expand my network of people who RP. I'm also on PST, funny enough. And you could probably guess I am also a night owl by the time stamp on this post.

I tried to search you in-game, but it seems you are not online. xP I have a character currently hanging around the Quicksand on a mission from his company to try and root out some crime in the city. The mission is more of a trial deal, but he is having a hard time staying focused with so much going on in Ul'dah.

At any rate, hit me up either back on here or in game. Character name is the same as the profile. I'll be around for a while still. Look forward to hearing from you!

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Majidae - 01-16-2015

Hehe, oops! I'd logged off because I figured I wouldn't get any replies tonight! I'll fix that... :P

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Gone. - 01-17-2015

I get the feeling Vetiver would really, really like this Miqo'te of yours. :3

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Steel Wolf - 01-17-2015

Welcome back! Big Grin It's great to come home, is it not? Here's hoping you feel at home, at any rate.

I'm usually EST myself, but if you happen to be around and feel like giving my main Steel Wolf or my alt Cliaux a poke sometime or another, feel free to please! I'm somewhat recently returned myself, so I'm eager to expand my contacts.

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Majidae - 01-17-2015

It really is wonderful, I forgot just how beautiful FF14's graphics were... it's like candy for my eyes. *w*

And I'd love to meet both of you the next time I'm on!

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Lillini - 01-18-2015

L'Poppi sounds interesting! Assassinations eh? She might get along with Nox if she has reactions to being teased a lot. I'm PST and also tend to stay up super late, so we might be able to catch each other easily!

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Majidae - 01-18-2015

As long as Nox is fine with being teased back! I'll see if I can find you in-game.

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - Faye - 01-18-2015

Hello there, welcome back! Perhaps Faye can find some work for Poppi, mwahaha. At any rate, I'm always glad to role-play, so feel free to say hello if you see me around in game!

RE: Returning from a long absence: looking for new buddies! - AmiHanami - 01-20-2015

Welcome Back!
I actually just transferred in from Diabolos, and I'm kind of rusty when it comes to RP, so I am also looking to expand my connections on Balmung.

Not sure how our characters would get along, but it's always worth a shot!

Rinh lived in Limsa Lominsa for four years, and she currently resides in Gridania, under the free company 'Night Blades.'

Hopefully we can meet at some point! 8D

My character's name is Rinh Khamazom.