Hydaelyn Role-Players
Work In Progress - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Work In Progress (/showthread.php?tid=9718)

Pages: 1 2

Work In Progress - Raltz - 01-20-2015

Background Information

[Image: 640?cb=20121123013233]

In the Days Past...

During days of the Sixth Astral Era, there existed an organization called the “Path of the Twelve" based in Ul'dah who were dedicated to protecting and supporting those who have been touched by the power of the Echo. It was believed that this special ability is a gift granted by the Mother Crystal, Hydaelyn, to help bring peace to the people of Eorzea.

With the commotion of a Seventh Umbral Era that was slowly, but surely approaching, Raltz Waltz along with his two cousins, Leafeon Glaceon and Espeon Umbreon, joined the Path of the Twelve in the hopes of wanting to prevent such a catastrophe from happening. However, while three of them worked well together as one, they each had their own ideologies on how things should be done. This eventually brought a dispute that split their group of One into Three, each one leaving to pursue their own way of bringing peace to Eorzea.

No sooner after the Three have parted ways, the day of the foreseen Calamity eventually came to fruition that herald a devastation more chaotic than anyone could have imagined. It was then, amidst the aftermath of it all, that Raltz and his cousins decided to set aside their past difference, mended the bonds of friendship that they once shared and agreed to work together again in the efforts to bring forth Eorzea’s salvation.

And so, Three became One once again and the Aeons of the Twelve [A-XII] organization was formed. Raltz Waltz took up the mantle of Administrator with the guidance and support of his two cousins in jointed leadership. Created and founded by the three of them, the Aeons of the Twelve would become an organization that is welcomed to people from all walks of life and a place that provides succor for all those throughout the realms of Hydaelyn.

In the Present Day…

Five years after the day of the Calamity, the A-XII organization has grown into a multi-faceted business company on involved in the fields of Information, Exploration, Research & Development, Trade and Solace. In order to help manage these five different business ventures, the three Lalafell cousins decided to integrate three sub-organizations that would act as the foundation of the A-XII organization.

These sub-organizations, now known as "Company Divisions", oversee the majority of company projects and are also tasked with providing services that meet the demands of company members.

The amount of destruction and devastation found in the Calamity's aftermath were greater than anyone could imagine. To help aid in Eorzea's recovery, A-XII organization provided succor to as many people as possible especially those who had fallen victim by the wake of the Calamity. Many who were in the care of A-XII eventually joined as members of the company. The organization kept growing as the years past and eventually it became larger than the cousins had anticipated. It was then agreed there needed to be some sort of classification in place to maintain some sort of order.

The members of A-XII come from various different backgrounds and possess numerous skills with some as unique as the next. The cousins had observed overtime that many members would associate themselves with others of similar interest. It was then suggested that instead of having a system that organized everyone in on group to instead have many groups that organized them all. Soon these individual sub-groups that formed from these different fields of interests would become integrated as part of the A-XII organization. Categorizing these sub-groups as "Company Houses", the... Each Company House is independent to one another and with their own respective creeds...

With the growth of the...

[Thought ends... =c]

Although A-XII has expanded five years ago, it still provides Solace to people who are in need. has opened a lodging and boarding establishment in La Noscea that acts as their Eorzean headquarters called the Twelve's Tavern. It is located at the Mist - Ward 5, Plot 11.

Organization Outline

Tier 1 - Company Offices || Executive Rank
  • Administrator - Administration Office
  • Pearl Operatem - Clerical Office
  • Jade Consulate - Legality Office

Tier 2 - Company Divisions || Director Rank
  • Intel Solarium - Intelligence Division (Information)
  • Gambit Lunarium - Tactical Division (Exploration)
  • Jewel Cosmosium - Financial Division (Trade)

Tier 3 - Company Houses || Partner Rank
  • Moogle Hall - The Seekers
  • Tonberry Palace - The Keepers
  • Chocobo Castle - The Collectors
  • Twilight Ark - The Protectors
  • Aurora Tower - The Guardians
  • Celestial Den - The Watchers

Tier 4 - New Members || Associate Rank
  • Associate(s) - New Members/Players

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 01-20-2015

Randomness! \o/

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Surge Dravorgas - 06-24-2015

Hello Mr Raltz...I would like to join but seem to be in a bit of a pickle...on the 26th of Friday will I only be able to join because of money constraints for my game time. Also you have a cool set up here. I use to be in a guild but apparently i was booted out for unknown reasons...I hope you can consider Surge the book writing mystic adventurer!

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 05:04 AM)Surge Dravorgas Wrote: Hello Mr Raltz...I would like to join but seem to be in a bit of a pickle...on the 26th of Friday will I only be able to join because of money constraints for my game time. Also you have a cool set up here. I use to be in a guild but apparently i was booted out for unknown reasons...I hope you can consider Surge the book writing mystic adventurer!

Money constraints? I'm assuming you mean time constraints... And yea sure that's fine. You're welcome to join our FC if you want. Mind you, we currently don't have an FC house yet. I should be online between 6-12pm Central if not the entire day. Just send me a /tell and I'll invite you to the FC if you're still interested. And if not... I'll see you around Eorzea! Happy hunting and save adventuring! ^^

- Raltz Waltz

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Melkire - 09-03-2015

[Admin Hardhat]

Thread restored upon original poster's request.

[/Admin Hardhat]

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - ABSquaredX - 09-03-2015

This looks very intriguing. I would love to be apart of it once I am able to create my character. I am new to RP but want to become more immersed in this wonderful game.

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 06:56 PM)ABSquaredX Wrote: This looks very intriguing. I would love to be apart of it once I am able to create my character. I am new to RP but want to become more immersed in this wonderful game.

Thank you. To be honest... I'm a new to RPing myself and I don't RP that much too often. We currently don't have any one that's an officer in the free company at the moment so right now it's just me running things. I like creating for the sake of creativity. Of the many things that I create, they tend to end up having more than one layer to it, meaning there's more to it than what you see here. In any case, the free company is mostly a place for people to get their bearings in the game/world before potentially moving on to another place should they choose. You're welcome to join the free company if your interested. I'm usually, if not always, willing to help new people out in the game should I be online and available. =)

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 10-13-2015

Profile information has been updated!

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 11-02-2015

Nov. 1st, 2015

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - FrigidChick - 12-04-2015

I joined your blog, a few minutes ago, with Dare Zan.
If I would pick I would pick Twilight Ark: "The Protectors" - Strength, Will and Power
I'm trying to get used to tanking again. I have to warn you, I have never RP'd before. Approach me at your own risk.  LOL!
Dazed

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 01-01-2016

Happy Heavensturn!

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 02-17-2016

Happy Valentoine's Day!

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 03-02-2016

Discord voice chat info added!

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 04-07-2016

RE: Aeons of the Twelve «A-XII» - Raltz - 05-01-2016

A-XII is still active... just out of curiosity, but is it possible to delete these kinds of posts ourselves? Seems kinda silly having to always type up something when there's nothing to report...