Hydaelyn Role-Players
Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) (/showthread.php?tid=9740)

Pages: 1 2 3

Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Axun Enocan - 01-20-2015

What: Date auction!
Where: Speakeasy Bar (Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 19)
When: Saturday, February 7th
Time: 7 pm est
Why: To fund a new larger home for the Speakeasy so it can be improved!
Who: ALL are welcome, regardless of preference. Date Auction highlights: A'xun Enocan, Jerhico Tia, Elmo Galette, Leli'sae Mersalah (and more to be announced)

This date auction is designed to be a fun event, and is open to everyone (meaning even those who are not LGBT). All proceeds will benefit the NEW Speakeasy, with hopes on expanding it further and making more possible interactive opportunities. It should be stressed that this is -NOT- a sex auction. Anyone bidding on a date is doing so -WITHOUT- the assumption that the date will end in sex, though that can be negotiated privately. If you are interested in BEING an auction, please fill out the following form, so that the organizers can keep track of who is going up. Please note, it has been voted against blind date style to avoid any possible serious awkwardness. Therefor, IF you are an auction, you must be able to ATTEND to present yourself on the stage! Please note, you do not have to go on the date -that- night if you do not wish to.

Character Name:
Tell a few things about yourself that might interest bidders:
What sort of date are you looking for?:
Is there anything you absolutely will not do?:
Who do you want bidding on you? (male, female, both, etc):

This form needs to be filled out and returned ASAP. Also, if you are interested in being an MC and announcing the auctions that night, or if you would like to be a date highlight, please let me know via PM. Please note the highlights tend to be more well known characters either at the Speakeasy or Eorzea in general.

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit - Uquih Tia - 01-20-2015

Leli'sae Mersalah

Leli is a flamboyant and flirtatious pirate with a penchant for causing trouble.  He's also rather easygoing and is perfectly fine to get along with whomever so long as they aren't, as he would put it, 'right mean ol' coves'.  He also hates shirts, so that's probably an added bonus.

Leli isn't too particular about his dates, so long as it isn't soppy! 

Nothing I can think of, though stereotypical romantic nonsense might be met with sarcasm and eye-rolls.

And he's fine with every gender, he's equal-opportunity like that.

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Bearhammer - 01-20-2015

Character Name:  Bharhaemr Lyrnsmydsyn
Tell a few things about yourself that might interest bidders:  Bear is a merc-sailor, contracted to a Miquo'te silk mistress and has many, many miles of travel under his belt.  His job is mostly heavy lifting, caravan protection, and guarding.  the "madame" who employs him however expects that he expand his skillsets/horizons and thus would encourage him to do something like a date auction.  He's well known in his travels for his skill with an axe, and his endurance on the field.
What sort of date are you looking for?:  Anything from shclepping people's gear around to rp/intimate rp.  Buyer's choice.
Is there anything you absolutely will not do?:  violence, attempting to be used to hurt other people's characters
Who do you want bidding on you? (male, female, both, etc):  Anyone is fine.

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Axun Enocan - 01-21-2015

Character Name: A'xun Enocan
Tell a few things about yourself that might interest bidders: Xun is a flirtatious and spirited Keeper who lives life to the fullest whenever possible. Aside from his mage abilities, he boasts good healing skills, particularly in the form of massage. He also is a decent dancer, when the mood strikes him, and thoroughly enjoys the outdoors. He also favors wearing as little as possible. He is doing this date auction mostly for fun, and is a pretty 'typical' Miqo'te.
What sort of date are you looking for?: He's not too picky about the date, and would probably be willing to do almost anything, depending on the buyer of course, he may have some restrictions. However, it should also be noted, probably not the best choice for a romantic date.
Is there anything you absolutely will not do?: Again, really depends on the buyer and what he is asked to do, though he's pretty easy going and laid back.
Who do you want bidding on you? (male, female, both, etc): Unfortunately, this one is all for the men/boys. Sorry ladies. Crossdressers are also acceptable.

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Granil Tempish - 01-21-2015

Character Name: Granil Tempish
Tell a few things about yourself that might interest bidders: Granil is a random little lalafell with an eye for crazy and a heart of gold. He is an expert Alchemist AND is very good with all Schools of Magic. After an encounter with another crazy, short person from another dimension, he tends to rhyme on occassion. He also has an interesting sense of humour which will either have you laughing along with him or looking at him and wondering "What?" though once you get past the layer of crazy and shyness, you will find a good heart wrapped in warm, fuzzy snuggles!
What sort of date are you looking for?: Romantic, Fun, exploration adventures, whether exploring cities or out in the field.
Is there anything you absolutely will not do?: Anything that goes against his conscience. No sex on a first date, for example.
Who do you want bidding on you? (male, female, both, etc): Male only

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Elmo - 01-22-2015

Character Name: Lord Elmo Galette
Elmo is an eccentric fellow with a passion for wine (lots of it), fashion and men. Not necessarily in that order, either. He is a Wildwood Elezen born and bred in Gridania, the current owner of the Speakeasy and occasionally he dabbles in the business of healing (though his approach is more "Here this will take the pain away, get fixed by someone later").
Surprisingly not fussy! Ideally somewhere not too crowded (The Quicksand for example).
Women, I'm afraid. Otherwise it's all good.
Male only, thank you.

Good luck!Moogle

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Y'lani - 01-22-2015

[Image: NkRJvgR.png?1]

"You want to sign me up for what?"

I guess I'll sign up Y'lani for this, to contribute to the surprising lack of women in the auction. I may not be able to attend, because my schedule is inconsistent, but... we'll see!

Character Name: Y'lani Kalihd
Tell a few things about yourself that might interest bidders: Lani is a very open, wonder-seeking, tribal Miqo'te. She sees a friend in almost every person that she meets, be they Roegadyn, Lalafell, or even both! However, her brash and blunt nature is more than enough to scare a fair amount of people away, as this is a woman who acts before she thinks.
What sort of date are you looking for?: One thing to be noted is that she doesn't understand love, and is signing up for this purely out of curiosity. In fact, she is so far up the spectrum that she mistakes love for breeding urges, and is mystified as to why people celebrate and sing about it. Y'lani would be most comfortable with a friendly date - something like, "let's get to know each other and be friends!"
Is there anything you absolutely will not do?: No ERP, and I want the line between OOC and IC actions to be firm. Lani would state that she wouldn't want to do anything especially "intimate".
Who do you want bidding on you? (male, female, both, etc): She is actually my first heterosexual character! Not that she knows it yet. She doesn't have many male friends, so that'd be a way to advertise.

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Duskwright - 01-22-2015

Edit - 1/31/15
I just realized I won't be able to attend on this day. So please ignore this post. Sorry~ I hope this goes well enough for those in attendance!

Go get the love of your IC Life and make that moneh!

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Kellach Woods - 01-22-2015

I may as well offer Kell at this auction. The results will, hopefully, be hilarious.

Character Name:
Kellach Woods

Kell is a refreshingly honest Hyur of an unknown island who bares it all. In all senses of the term, as you may yet see. Do you seek a man who would brave the harsh winter of Coerthas in naught but a loincloth and harness just for a newfound friend? Do you wish to know if his skin of chocolate tastes just as sweet? If you've answered yes to these questions, then you know what to do : Bid on the mid (lander)!

Anything, really. From shooting the breeze at the Quicksand, to a walk in the Shroud, to lounging on the beaches of Mist.

No Coerthas, though. Please. Or at least give him ample warning so he can actually prepare himself.

I will not dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Any and all comers.

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Kaerzye - 01-25-2015

[Image: OnB25YH.jpg]

Character Name: E'liah Tia

Tell us a few things about your character:
E'liah adores meeting new people and making new friends. The kid barely has a shy bone in his body as a performer. He loves to dance, especially theater-related dance which is a prevalent part of his tribe's culture. E'liah also loves to sing and play both the harp and piano. He loves trying new things, whether it be hunting coeurls in the jungle or cheating in drinking contests with pirates. 

E'liah loves simple conversation and food, but he's an adventurous spirit so no date necessarily has to be the traditional sort. If you're unsure, ask him and he might be able to throw out a few ideas.

E'liah is happily taken, so no ERP requests, please. I do not mind on most characters, but E'liah would only be in this for the fun of meeting new people. Beyond that, E'liah is willing to try just about anything.

Who do you want bidding on you?:
Anyone! No discrimination, so long as you're a friendly face!

(Main: Seda'li Tayuun)
(Other alts: Rhysaufort Celestaux, Atlan Ouraux, Olivienne Asturmaux, Nelani Bellveil, O'sona Tia, E'lios Nunh) Cactuar

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Cynel1 - 01-25-2015

Character Name: Cyneler Fenrir

Ä°mage

Tell a few things about yourself that might interest bidders
: He is Easygoing and i get nervous at girls  he likes. But he has a Good heart.
What sort of date are you looking for?: Just a average Date.
Is there anything you absolutely will not do?: Go into Dangerous areas that i dont feel conformable.
Who do you want bidding on you? (male, female, both, etc): Female

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Mimiko - 01-25-2015

[Image: Mimikobeach.jpg]

Character Name: Mimiko Miyuki
Tell a few things about yourself that might interest bidders: Mimi loves to sing , dance and play music. She is sweet and very flirtatious. She tends to spend most of her time in or around places with water.
What sort of date are you looking for?: Mimi likes sweet and honest people who like to have fun and who are not too serious all the time.
Is there anything you absolutely will not do?: She will try almost anything once.
Who do you want bidding on you? (male, female, both, etc): Mimi prefers males, but is open to both.

Mimi has a Rpc wiki if you want anymore information. 
Mimi's RPC Page

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Liam Connor - 01-26-2015

I do believe I've been kindly asked (told) by A'xun to MC the event. I shall do my best to deliver the most flattering information I can about those who are offering themselves to be auctioned. It will be a pleasure to help the Speakeasy and I thank all those who are volunteering.

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Soho Tia - 01-26-2015

[Image: 80758ead-b9db-4360-8b37-a80d6c108387_zpsgb7rpmg9.jpg]
[sub]Catnips courtesy of Akito Yue. Yay, catnips![/sub] 

Character Name:  Soho Tia

Soho the sun rat. He enjoys drinking, gil, stealing shiny things, gil, treasure hunting, aaaand gil. Being a thief, he's also adventurous and a risk taker so he's always up for trying new things. So let him steal your heart... if your coffer is full enough, of course.

What sort of date are you looking for:  
A romantic night stealing from the local market, lovely conversation while digging up treasure, or maybe 'pillow talk' while he's face down three sheets to the wind in the Quicksand? Really, it's up to the buyer.

Is there anything you absolutely will not do:
Um, nope!

Soho prefers the menz!

RE: Valentione's Day Date Auction Benefit (New Date/Time!) - Axun Enocan - 01-27-2015

Just letting everyone know there are still a few days left to get in on this. The last day for sign up will be February 3rd.