Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway (/showthread.php?tid=9742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Ilwe'ran - 01-20-2015

Hey there !

This topic follow the Little Giveaway Contest which took place those pasts two weeks on the board and on Tumblr.
We had 66 participations and.. Guys.. You're AMAZING !

So, I'm sure you're all waiting for this !

Who won a card ?

Show Content

We tried as much as we can to respect the primary choices of people following the drawn's order.
The blue squares are for people who said "any" card.
The purple one are for people who didn't get any of their card of choice.

Congratulation to all of you Smile !

Another important point before you leave the topic or answer to it :
Rhea is offering to stream every card. Would you be interested by that ?

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Zaheela - 01-20-2015

Completed Cards (Winners' set)

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Zaheela - 01-20-2015

Bonus Cards! (What, with 67 entries, do you really think I was going to stop at 19?)
Wait...Bonus cards?
Yes... Bonus cards. We weren't expecting such a huge turnout (heck I didn't think we would even get more then 5!!!) so once in a while, there may be a surprise card or two. How one wins these is a secret, so pestering either Ilwe'ran or I about them will not increase your chances of triggering MY secret rules. (Especially Ilwe'ran since it's actually completely up to me.) If you win one of these cards, you will be contacted. That is all.

Streaming Information
Times will be variable, but generally speaking, the actual cards take me 3 hours to complete from start to finish. As for times, I'm completely free most of the time. However, as to which card I will be doing that day is not in order on either list. It's completely up to me since, well... inspiration can be rather..... finicky. Also because I want to try and time these streams to when each winner could watch their own card be drawn.

The stream Link will be released at a later date.
IF i can remember, I will try and record the streams and put them on youtube, but... well... Anyways, we'll see!

Still not sure if I should sent up a tip jar...hmmm
Update on the Jar: It exists but I don't feel comfortable putting it here.

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Dogberry - 01-20-2015

Awesome! I can't wait to see the results!

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Melkire - 01-20-2015

Ilwe'ran Wrote: Another important point before you leave the topic or answer to it :
Rhea is offering to stream every card. Would you be interested by that ?

Yes, please.Moogle

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - DreamedReality - 01-20-2015

Yes! I would watch streams.

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Crisiet - 01-20-2015

YAAAAAY <3

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - C'kayah Polaali - 01-20-2015

Oh, God, yes! I would *so* want to watch that!

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Warren Castille - 01-20-2015

Would watch. Also, hooray! I know several people on the list!

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Aya - 01-20-2015

I'm really excited!  Empress is certainly not something I was expecting ^_^

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Boo the Hamster - 01-20-2015

I'd be interested in watching, as I posted earlier.

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - SM Nick - 01-20-2015

Should have thought I lost. I never win these things. CryChocobo

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Ilwe'ran - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 07:09 PM)Aya Wrote: I'm really excited!  Empress is certainly not something I was expecting ^_^

We read carefully every people description and wiki to be able to pick one of the cards left.
We know that it's not perfect but we were expecting having more than one person on some of the cards and to do some not totally accurate choice. Sorry for that =x

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Aya - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 07:41 PM)Ilwe Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 07:09 PM)Aya Wrote: I'm really excited!  Empress is certainly not something I was expecting ^_^

We read carefully every people description and wiki to be able to pick one of the cards left.
We know that it's not perfect but we were expecting having more than one person on some of the cards and to do some not totally accurate choice. Sorry for that =x
I was not complaining!!!! ^_^ I'm so excited, please don't read that any other way!

Its very interesting in its own way!

RE: Rhea's Tarot Cards Giveaway - Aduu Avagnar - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 07:40 PM)Solis Claritas Wrote: Should have thought I lost. I never win these things. CryChocobo
You and me both Sad