Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) (/showthread.php?tid=9800)

Pages: 1 2

Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 01-26-2015

[Image: RWI_zpsuprpce87.png]

The Rosewood Institute has been disbanded.

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 01-26-2015

I would also mention that we are members of the Famfrit RP Society, and are active participates in the Events hosted within the linkshell community.

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Maj'dolene Fierlaine - 02-26-2015

We will be hosting weekly RP events every Monday starting soon!  More details to come.  Anyone that is looking for story-based and social RP should definitely check us out!

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 08-19-2015

Rosewood Institute <Rose> Is currently openly recruiting all levels and classes/jobs.  We're a rank 8 FC with a small estate in Lavender Beds.  As stated above by Rosaleen, we have started hosting our weekly RP nights on Mondays, as well as a few scattered events for our members.   We look forwards to meeting new folks, if anyone has any questions feel free to seek us out at our website or in-game! 

- Ary'a

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 09-05-2015

Status Update:  Recruitment is still Open!  We're especially looking for more RP folks, and DPS classes and healers!  
Big Grin

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Maj'dolene Fierlaine - 09-18-2015

Enjoying some story and event-based RP as of late.  We're always looking for more roleplay and casual folks for the free company.  Drama-free and full of activity!

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Pyrefly - 09-28-2015

I am very interested in creating a character and joining you guys! How many active roleplayers do you have in your company? Do you guys also roleplay on any other platforms outside the game (like tumblr, skype, etc)?

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Maj'dolene Fierlaine - 09-29-2015

Hi there!  We do forum RP on our enjin board as well as collaborative stories.  We have our Monday evening open-RP nights along with whatever may occur during the week.

At this point we have about six of us that RP along with some folks from the RP linkshells.

Hope this helps! Smile

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Athesto - 10-18-2015

hello,  I have a question, the rosewood Institute is a FC or you have a LS too for those that want to stay on their FC, also do you know any other RPLS on famfrit 

thanks for your time

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 10-19-2015

Rosewood Institute is a FC, while we do have a IC LS to go with the FC it's not one we have open to non-members.  There are a handful of RP community LS on Famfrit such as: Famfrit RP Society, RP Character Locator, FFXIV Role Play and Famfrit Roleplayers which one of our members started as a friends of Rosewood sort of channel.

I can generally invite to most of the listed LS but not all, but I can give you a small list of contacts should I not be available in game.

Famfrit RP Society - Sahara Rain, Boo Behave, myself
RP Character Locator - Sahara Rain, Liliana Shuzen  (i'm not a member of this one, but from what I recall one of those two are in charge)
FFXIV Role Play - Valarie Ora, Trust Vertu, myself, Rosaleen Adair
Famfrit Roleplayers - Mide Shi, myself, Rosaleen Adair

Hope that helps!  Big Grin

- Ary'a C'lesaunt

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Athesto - 10-19-2015

thanks for the fast reply, now I know I might be bother bothering with questions but with those RP LS,  do I need to apply in a special way or just ask one of the people that you mention before

again sorry to bother and thanks

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 10-19-2015

Hehe not a bother at all!  Happy to help!   You shouldn't have to apply or anything special for any of them.  Messaging one of the folks I mentioned about the RP LS should be all ya need to do to get an invite.

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 11-11-2015

Almost forgot to update this thread for this month!  

Rosewood is still active and our recruiting is open for all levels, classes, races!  Our open RP Nights are every Monday starting generally around 10ish EST, hosted at our FC House.  If ya need an IC excuse to drop by the Institute, Rosaleen has plastered recruitment flyers all over the black shroud, and simply because he can, Rhydian (whose soul purpose is to drive my character Ary'a into a nervous breakdown) has decided to deface the recruiting flyers by adding Free Drinks for visitors to them all.

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Seloris - 12-08-2015

Not much to update this month.  Just leaving a note to say we are still active on the server.  Still recruiting and rping :3  We did do away with our set RP nights but folks are still welcome to drop by to visit us if your on famfrit looking for rp :3

RE: Rosewood Institute (Famfrit) - Maj'dolene Fierlaine - 02-03-2016

Rosewood doing well on Famfrit!  If anyone is looking for an RP-based FC then feel free to check us out or talk to me in game.