Hydaelyn Role-Players
Well, If you're into that I guess... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Well, If you're into that I guess... (/showthread.php?tid=9806)

Pages: 1 2

Well, If you're into that I guess... - Ririla Rila - 01-26-2015

So... Me and my good friend Kinono Kino were having a wonderful, happy rainbow covered time in Haukke Manor (HM). Killing creepy things and having a few giggles, when we decided to actually have a look round, and we find..

A. Lalafell. Sex. Dungeon.

Now you may think "No way would SE do this, No way." Well folks, have a look at the screenshots and judge for yourself!

Here's a Lalafell sized stock on the bed...

[Image: Liliro%20Liro%2026_01_2015%2019_15_51_zpsgkc98jfs.jpg]

Here's one just by my feet...

[Image: Liliro%20Liro%2026_01_2015%2019_18_04_zps9vc4j7ip.jpg]

Why do you do this to poor Lala's Why!? D:

*now looking for staff for Lalafell recreational area, inquire within* 

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Warren Castille - 01-26-2015

I'm not seeing the connection.

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Ririla Rila - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 03:32 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I'm not seeing the connection.

You not seeing the Lalafell-sized stock on the bed..

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Kinono - 01-26-2015

[Image: 4f0b4c5582.png]

"I say we investigate further!"

I see the stock. I see the rest of the house, too. I'm not understanding how that connects to "sex dungeon." Most of the time you don't stock someone and lay them in a bed. There are no <redacted>, <redacted> or <redacted> and there's not a single <redacted> to bolt them to the wall.

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Berrod Armstrong - 01-26-2015

To be fair, that stock can be used just as easily on a Miqo'te or a Midlander Hyur. I don't see anything exclusively Lalafellin!

Also, I think a 'sex dungeon' would be more ah...well equipped than that, especially considering how wealthy the owners of the mansion were. Just looks like a stock on a bed to me!

Welp! Just me and Kino alone on that one then xD It's just weird, theres no other things in the room.. just that lonely stock on a bed. why is it on the bed?

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Oli! - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 03:39 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I see the stock. I see the rest of the house, too. I'm not understanding how that connects to "sex dungeon." Most of the time you don't stock someone and lay them in a bed. There are no <redacted>, <redacted> or <redacted> and there's not a single <redacted> to bolt them to the wall.

Speaking from experience, are we Warren.

(01-26-2015, 03:45 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote: Welp! Just me and Kino alone on that one then xD It's just weird, theres no other things in the room.. just that lonely stock on a bed. why is it on the bed?

What floor is it on? Could be one of the restless dead that got left in the stocks after everything went pear-shaped. One of those skeletons in the basement was some poor servant who dropped a tray at lunch and was stuck in the stocks when the Voidsent arrived. With no one left to free her, and no way to open the doors, and not wanting to call for help and draw the demons towards her, she laid down on the bed and quietly starved to death. Days, maybe weeks went by before she finally expired, and free of its mortal shell and half-insane from the corruption and horrible way she died, she lumbered to the basement to try and continue on in her duties.

Then you and some friends rolled through and annihilated her for 67 gil and a bone chip.

Happy adventuring!

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Berrod Armstrong - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 03:45 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote: Welp! Just me and Kino alone on that one then xD It's just weird, theres no other things in the room.. just that lonely stock on a bed. why is it on the bed?
Well, the way I see it, that place looks like the torturer's quarters! In Halicarnassus' room (can't remember if I spelled that right) there are several torture devices. They all need to be operated by someone right? Maybe a couple people. 

That room looks like it would be where the torturers sleep. The stock on the bed is placed to indicate that -- a tell. Perhaps he just left a spare stock on the bed before heading off to work, in the same way a lot of people just dump stuff on their beds. Perhaps he was handling it when something happened and it dropped there!

The place looks like a dormitory more than a sex dungeon!

It's right before the Last boss room~ 
and that is a wonderful story, I'll never look at a skeleton in the same way again!

Hey, all those skeletons had to come from somewhere. If it's in the basement, maybe she was just stuck bound up while the ogre killed and ate her. Maybe the hecteyes charred all of the meat off of her bones. The point is, we murder hobo'd her for good. Warriors of Light!

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Edgar - 01-26-2015

"Might as well give the prisoners beds to sit on while they're in manacles and leg irons! Can't have them being uncomfortable, can we?"

[Image: sense-this-picture-makes-none.jpg]

The beds are cursed with fell magicks that cause all who slumber in them to have restless sleep. They wake sore, haunted by nightmares that prey on their darkest fears yet cannot be recalled with any clarity. They, in turn, come to long for the irons. "Please," they beg. "Please do not send me to the bed."

But they know where they will be punished. They always know.

RE: Well, If you're into that I guess... - Edvyn - 01-26-2015

the stock is there to deal with back pain - i use a bed stock myself in addition to therapeutic thumbscrews to help get a good night's sleep