Hydaelyn Role-Players
Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Help with Low Level Dungeons! (/showthread.php?tid=9932)

Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Loe - 02-03-2015

I'd like to see if there are any other folks around level 15 who'd like to run dungeons with me. I want to be a scholar, but I need to get from 15 t 30 to do that. So, I'm stuck as a DPS until then. I'm going through the storyline, and waiting for 40 minutes to run the dungeon is slowing me down. I'd like to ask if anyone wants to join me in doing these dungeons.

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Kurt S. - 02-03-2015

You want a level 50 Tanke or Deeps tagging along with ya?

Not really sure when you're on but feel free to send a tell to any of my characters if you want someone to help ya run those dungeons. Assuming I'm on and available.

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Kestrael - 02-03-2015

Kestrael is a level 24 marauder at the moment and I need the tank practice. I'd be happy to help if you need someone!

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Moonlit - 02-03-2015

I'd be happy to help! I have both dps (melee or ranged) and healers. 

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Atoli - 02-03-2015

I'd also love to help! I have a Scholar I'm leveling at the moment, currently 34 and building as she goes along, so if you need any help and wanna crash in a queue with me, don't be afraid to poke me in game! Big Grin Edit: Also to mention, should you additionally need any company once you achieve Scholar, I got plenty of DPS jobs I could hop on to hang out with.

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-03-2015

i can heal up to lv34 if you can't get a hold of anyone else that's already offered :3

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Aris - 02-03-2015

If you don't mind a newbie tank who's never done it before, and we can find a healer and DPS, I'll happily come along with you. Have been hoping to try a tanking class but would rather not pug it as I know I won't be very good, especially pre-30. Blush

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Desu Nee - 02-03-2015

YOU HAVE MY SWORD

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - TheLastCandle - 02-03-2015

My alt has a level 20 Marauder I'd like to level anyway, so feel free to hit me up on Hibito if you like.

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - K'nahli - 02-03-2015

I can help you with a dungeon or two if you don't mind a level 50 tank coming along. Other than that I have a DPS character(also 50) but without a tank we could be waiting a while so I'd rather avoid that if possible since replacement DPS are easy to find in the Duty Finder!

I'm not online now but if you want to message me on here I'll try to get back to you asap assuming no-one else has gotten to you already.

Good luck!

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Elysia - 02-03-2015

Jumping in on this because, hey, this is one of the few areas I can actually offer my assistance in! :3 

My main, Avis, is stuck in the mid 40s but I have a low level THM (16? 18?) and CNJ that I intend to develop. If you are ever online on EST mornings, and I am actually miraculously online, I'd be happy to help as well.

RE: Help with Low Level Dungeons! - Du'lance Fiourtune - 02-04-2015

Not really my topic here but I wouldn't mind running my newbie tank with a few of yall. I have a little experience tanking (mainly in Rift) but am much more comfortable outside of pugs.

Won't be on till after 10pm est.