Too much woman to handle?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone but me find it ironic that the thread has become about Au Ra instead about muscular female highlanders and roegadyns? xD

Well it began with a quote about Au Ra so its not surprising!  And they're like.. a hot topic right now!

Au Ra...

PxI5T7q.jpg

Must.. resist.. derailing... (I love that move.. ; . ; )

It was centred around the theme of muscular women and Au Ra not fitting that profile was of relation! Plus the OP seemed onboard with it so I think we'll be fine.

(No-one tell the mods).

Ohhh! I was meant to comment on something actually! Someone mentioned that they had this image of their Au Ra sitting on their companion's(male) shoulders..... th-that's what I had in mind! ;___;

Not all the time of course, but I can just seem him doing it when she wants to be all astrologie-wogie with the sun, moon, stars... just generally wants to get a better view of surrounding terrain or even wading through a river.

Shut up, it works.

White mage housing lore.

Large mushrooms.  Now... back on topic...

Um,  well, at least I think we know the Roegadyn and Highlander ladies are quite popular on Balmung!  There are so many more Highlander ladies than Midlanders that I see!

I find it amusing but also a little bit sad. I'm more interested on reading people's anecdotes/experiences with female highlanders and roegadyns and would love it people posted more on that subject. I am also interested in reading the debates on why and how SE made the design decisions they did with Au Ra, though. At this point, I know I am not the OP but would be appreciative if we started a new thread for Au Ra so we could continue both topics.

They metric they used was of the entire player base, like it or not. A whole helluva lot (I'd even say most) RPers on Balmung play Miqote, obviously they like the aesthetic. Want more muscular women? Play one so SE knows we want them. "They are nice to look at" doesn't count.

I play a Highlander female as my secondary main but don't rp with her outside my own FC (for reasons) since she's level 50 and somewhat geared, I've made my voice known.

(That highlander women are hot)

White mage housing lore.

Polyamorous primal events I didn't go to.

Underage Lalafell law enforcement.

My character was a cat from Final Fantasy 13 that Lightning pet once, then fell through a portal into City of Villains, and then into another portal to Eorzea.

White mage housing lore.

Polyamorous primal events I didn't go to.

Underage Lalafell law enforcement.

My character was a cat from Final Fantasy 13 that Lightning pet once, then fell through a portal into City of Villains, and then into another portal to Eorzea.

Bye-bye thread, and all the nice-looking Ladylanders and Femroes.