Directory of Contacts for New Players

Melkire

Fully updated now. Since we're so close to the end of March / beginning of April, I will be expecting updates from folks during the last week of April as we approach May. I will post in this thread announcing such when the time comes.

In the meantime, bring on more volunteers!

Also, TIL: Everyone is a merc.

tumblr_n4h4kyyVaL1smcbm7o1_500.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fully updated now. Since we're so close to the end of March / beginning of April, I will be expecting updates from folks during the last week of April as we approach May. I will post in this thread announcing such when the time comes.

Also, TIL: Everyone is a merc.

tumblr_n4h4kyyVaL1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Also, that gif really makes me think of Osric IC. ...but needs more beard.

Character Name: L'yhta Mahre

Character Type: Insufferably upbeat adventuring wizard and magical researcher. Not your typical nerd.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Wednesday-Friday, Sunday

Time(s) of the Day: 8pm-11pm CST weekdays, various times after 1pm CST on Sunday.

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, Mor Dhona, sometimes Coerthas or the Shroud. Avoids Ul'dah when she can.

Character Name: Shas Tarry

Character Type: Sultansworn, Assists in the investigation of national security threats, and training and integration of new initiates. Ala Mhigan refugee

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Typically everyday, work schedule permitting

Time(s) of the Day: US Pacific Time, 4pm-11pm Weeknights, Weekends usually on throughout the day

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah,Goblet Thanalan (usually around the refugee camps and Little Ala Mhigo), Limsa Lominsa on occasion

Character Name: Ryanti Veanysus

Character Type: Progressive, Open-Minded, Idealistic, Social, Empathetic, Smart Alec, Morally Ambiguous, Opinionated

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Every Day except Thursday! (Tuesday and Saturday are my most free).

Time(s) of the Day: Tuesday and Saturday: Any time after 2pm Central Time.

Monday: Any time after 11pm Central time.

Wednesday, Friday, Sunday: 4pm - 9pm / 12am onward. All Central time.

Frequent Locations: Ul'Dah, Gridania, Limsa, La Noscea, Mor Dhona, Coerthas, everywhere. Travels often, so almost always on the road.

Character Name: Saeren Orbanis

Character Type: Drowning Wench barmaid, Housemother of the Forged Axis Free Company.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Time(s) of the Day: 6-11pm CST Thursday. 4 - 12am CST Friday, Saturday.

Frequent Locations: You may usually find me at Limsa Lominsa, the drowning wench ICly or The Mists Ward 6. My alts may be approached too should you run into them, check my signature for character names.

Character Name: Titor Jaraba

Character Type: Scientist, Engineer, Medic, Arcanist, Immortal Flame

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All

Time(s) of the Day: Generally after 6PM EST for help, 9 PM EST for RP, ending around 12 PM EST

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah and Thanalan regions primarily. Secondly in the other city-states. Travels easily/often, so things can work if needed!

Character Name: Locke Rinannis

Character Type: Mechanic (clockwork/magitek/airship) and business owner. Proficient with hand-to-hand combat and daggers, is known for being quiet and rather stealthy.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Any day. 

Time(s) of the Day: The best time is usually 11pm-5am EST. Although if planned in advance, I can be around anywhere between 7pm-7am EST.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, the Goblet, Silver Bazaar, Vesper Bay, Lavender Beds, The Mirror Planks, Buscarron's Druthers

Character Name: Taedrinnar Ashmarrow

Character Type: Hired Assassin and Occasional Pirate ((Great starting point for criminal or shady characters, or law enforcement looking for something to investigate.))

Availability 7pm -12am Weekdays, All day Weekends.

Frequent Locations: Currently working out of Ul'dah, due to the amount of coin there and those who are.. morally flexible.. enough to spend it on his services.

Always up for RP, contact me any time.

Character Name: Faye Covington

Character Type: Midlander noblewoman from the Shroud, leader, businesswoman, charming and eloquent.

Character Name: X'unmei Noh

Character Type: Timid Miqo'te of the lynx tribe, sweet teenager, caring, pacifist, secretly a lich?

Character Name: Shadiyah Amari

Character Type: Bitter, unsocial, seductive, aether-hungry Voidtouched Keeper of the Moon.

Character Name: Aelius Corinthius

Character Type: Indifferent and aloof mercenary, casual drinker, calls Lominsa home, always looking for work.

Character Name: C'therin Sapa

Character Type: Exiled Seeker of the Sun, engineer and inventor, street rat of Ul'dah, thief and whore.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Usually all

Time(s) of the Day: Currently, I'm free after 2PM EST Mon - Wed. Free Thursday until 8PM EST. Free all of Friday. Free Saturday until 6PM EST. Free Sunday after around 6PM EST.

Frequent Locations: The Quicksand, the Harbingers' Estate (Lavender Beds, Ward 8, Plot 58). Send a /tell and I can be anywhere.

Character Name: Leggerless Hanzou (ICly known as Lynx)

Character Type: Informationist, part-time researcher (operations research, tactics, strategy), lawful evil, katana-user (mix of Rogue/Gladiator). {Warning: Good to contact for illegal jobs and/or for research; bad to contact if you're wanting to make a quick friend. Can acid test people interested in underworld RP.}

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All days

Time(s) of the Day: For RP: Typically between 19:00 CST - 23:00 CST any given day. I'm online for more of the day before 19:00 CST but that's reserved for PvE, leveling, and RP appointments. Compatible with EU/NA RPers.

Frequent Locations: Thalanan, La Noscea, The Goblet, Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, Quicksand, Wineport, and Camp Drybone. Able to travel to all regions with relative ease.

• 2 weeks later...

Character Name: C'sien Zoth

Character Type: Alchemist, healer, soft spoken, kind and sweet, traditional miqo'te tribe, Seeker of the Sun. *Main alt. Currently in Coerthas but arrangements may be made.

Character Name: Quinn Darkwater

Character Type: Rogue, thief, boistrous, sweet with the lady folk, street rat, speaks with a heavy cockney accent. Unorthodox miqo'te, Keeper of the Moon. *Mostly found in Limsa.

Character Name: C'hiro Tia

Character Type: Archer, adventurer, flaymboyant, overall good hearted fellow. Traditional miqo'te tribe, seeker of the sun. *Found various locations

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most days. Tues/Thurs possibly not available due to semester. (This will be updated each semester).

Time(s) of the Day: Most evenings PST. However; if you PM in the RPC I can schedule actual specific times. 

Frequent Locations: Uldah, Limsa Lominsa, Gridania taverns. PM if you want a specific location other than.

Character Name: Vetiver Chastain

Character Type: Gentle. Verbose. Open-minded. Unconditional.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most any. Rarely gone for more than a day or two.

Time(s) of the Day: Evenings and nights until the wee morning hours, CST. Occasionally afternoons.

Frequent Locations: The Twelveswood in general. Specifically North, South, Central and both sides of Gridania.

Character Name: William Jeanne

Character Type: Toy/Doll Maker, Clerk for the Red Wings, Flirt

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Sun, Tues, Weds, Fri, and Mon/Thurs/Sat when not at work.

Time(s) of the Day: Varies!

Frequent Locations: The Goblet, Gridania, Uldah... Varies, a deal.

Character Name: Barnabaix Haurtfelle

Character Type: Pirate, Liar, Flirt, Friendly, Comedic.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All week.

Time(s) of the Day: 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM (CST)

Frequent Locations:

Barnabaix travels often so he can be found just about anywhere.

Character Name: Levinth Dunant

Character Type: Ishgardian Noble, Tradesman. Note: He's a good person to speak to if your character is looking for an investor, their down on their luck, or are seeking new opportunities.

Availability - Whisper me! Friend me! If I'm online, I'm available for rp

Day(s) of the Week: Seven days a week! :D 

Time(s) of the Day: 10am - 11pm PST

Frequent Locations: Quicksand - Ul'dah, Carline Canopy - Girdania

Character Name: Xenedra Ambreaus

Character Type: Pleasantly snarky, too clever (or so she thinks) for her own good, enjoys pushing people out of their comfort zones. Both an entertainer and a mercenary, but more one the other when the appropriate mood strikes her fancy.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All day, err day

Time(s) of the Day: 2pm-ish to 4am-ish

Frequent Locations: Where ever she decides to wander, aka anywhere works for rp. She owns a house in the Lavender Beds; Ward 4 Subdivision, Plot 41.

Character Name: Leanne Delphium

Character Type: Free Spirited Adventurer, traveler, enthusiastic, energetic! Good at fishing, archery, loves singing and bard related stuff! (poetry, tales, storytelling, you call it!)

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Every day!

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays are highly variable, but I'm surely online past 9PM EST. Weekends I'm all time every time freeee whenever!

Frequent Locations: Anywhere! Her wanderlust allows her to pop at any place in the word for whatever reason you can think of! As of late though for story reasons, she's been avoiding Ul'dah/Thanalan area.

Updated!

THIS IS YOUR ONE-WEEK WARNING.

I will be culling folks from this directory at the end of the month. Simply post here in this thread within the next week if you wish to remain on the list, or post an update if you have one. If you do not wish to remain on the list, there's no need to post.

Be advised that I have given up on editing entries to keep them brief and concise. Please also be advised that entries with one character are infinitely more easy to read than entries with multiple, even if the latter makes you easier to reach in-game.

((Keep me on the list! :D I'll go ahead and repost my info?))

Character Name: Levinth Dunant

Character Type: Ishgardian Noble, Tradesman. Note: He's a good person to speak to if your character is looking for an investor, their down on their luck, or are seeking new opportunities.

Availability - Whisper me! Friend me! If I'm online, I'm available for rp

Day(s) of the Week: Seven days a week! :D

Time(s) of the Day: 10am - 11pm PST

• Maril unpinned this topic