Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could use one or two or ten.

My family and I dont see eye to eye on much and had to go see my mother it was pretty draining plus today just wasnt going well.

*Tackle Hug Glomp Nom Cuddles*

*falls over*

My family and I dont see eye to eye on much and had to go see my mother it was pretty draining plus today just wasnt going well.

*so many Roehugs* <33

Anything I can do, just ask.

*hugs Steel back* Thanks steel Ill talk later alright :)

IR in your house waiting with sneak hugs

tAbM4XQ.gif

IR in your house waiting with sneak hugs

tAbM4XQ.gif

O.o did Miki let you in? we will have to talk later about stranger danger :P.

But thank you Nebbs

I'm gonna order one of those hugs. Had some real family tragedy this month, been having trouble communicating with people at a time when I could really stand to get it right, got a year older when I'm kinda tired of that happening every year, and now, two of my favorite hard rock/metal acts that I've never seen live have actually scheduled to come to my little mess of a town... and are totally sold out already.

In fact, this is pretty much me this month...

[video=youtube]

So... yeah.

I'm gonna order one of those hugs. Had some real family tragedy this month, been having trouble communicating with people at a time when I could really stand to get it right, got a year older when I'm kinda tired of that happening every year, and now, two of my favorite hard rock/metal acts that I've never seen live have actually scheduled to come to my little mess of a town... and are totally sold out already.

[video=youtube]

So... yeah.

*flies in with a hug* If you ever need to talk Im around, I have lost family as well and frankly it really sucks. As for tickets to the concert unless you live in the mid west I cant help you. People at my office always pawning tickets lol.

So... yeah.

I R hug your ankle

tumblr_mhmlo35c1c1s3rtzwo1_250.gif

So... yeah.

Bard.

Bard, bro. You KNOW you can talk to me about anything. Even if it's just to vent. Especially if it's just to vent. You're one of the most engaging folks I know in the RWings.

Iluhyoo *patented Steeliehug*

So... yeah.

Bard.

Bard, bro. You KNOW you can talk to me about anything. Even if it's just to vent. Especially if it's just to vent. You're one of the most engaging folks I know in the RWings.

Iluhyoo *patented Steeliehug*

I have it on good authority these Steelie hugs cure cancer... or at least make it feel really bad about what its doing.

Found out a friend of mine passed away last night.  Had known him since middle school, even if we had drifted apart in the last few years.  No clue what happened or the details of it, and honestly not sure I want to know.  All I know he is gone, and wouldn't mind a hug.

Found out a friend of mine passed away last night.  Had known him since middle school, even if we had drifted apart in the last few years.  No clue what happened or the details of it, and honestly not sure I want to know.  All I know he is gone, and wouldn't mind a hug.

That you still held him in mind despite the years and distance speaks to a warm and generous heart. My condolences for a lost friend, and intense digital snugs from me to you.

*skweesh*

I've really tried to make the best of a shitty situation, this month, because last year, I burned a lot of bridges, hurt people who didn't deserve it, hell, I even had a friend driven out of the community on the behalf of somebody who wished to get even with me.

My new years resolution was multifaceted: Be a good person, get some positive things done, get a job, and, oh yeah, don't kill yourself, 'cause that's a thing that could happen to someone with your condition.

Today my mother told me something awful, and followed it up with an act that summed up what she thinks of me and my worth as a human being. 

It's not positive.

If this kind of stuff is something you think you can talk about with me, maybe even make me feel a little better, feel free to PM me and I'll give you the lowdown, as I did with all the wrong people last year, but for the mostpart,  I could just use a hug.

If you need some good news to warrant even getting close to me, I got a bike and I grew a beard. Chicks dig beards, right?

c55cd9c5c6.png

Look at that suave figure. The pencil neck. The pencil neck-beard. The limbs that look like they're held on by glue. Dat sweater.

I'll get all the ladies. 8-)

*tackle hugs* I know it sucks to lose someone close if my friends out of state died it would be like losing family. So chin up and feel free to talk to us.

I've really tried to make the best of a shitty situation, this month, because last year, I burned a lot of bridges, hurt people who didn't deserve it, hell, I even had a friend driven out of the community on the behalf of somebody who wished to get even with me.

My new years resolution was multifaceted: Be a good person, get some positive things done, get a job, and, oh yeah, don't kill yourself, 'cause that's a thing that could happen to someone with your condition.

Today my mother told me something awful, and followed it up with an act that summed up what she thinks of me and my worth as a human being. 

*hugs* be strong sir. I know I dont know you well but I have a pretty shit family too they arent all rainbows.

*tackle hugs* I know it sucks to lose someone close if my friends out of state died it would be like losing family. So chin up and feel free to talk to us.

Thank you.  It's not easy, and I had known him for...  Well, I don't really want to say just how long it's been!  I'm just torn as to how much I should really ask into the details of his passing.  I want to know, but at the same time don't.  

In the end, I hope he is at peace.  He had not been doing well for a bit, so now I hope that whatever happened, it is done and over with.  Just sucks, knowing that I will not be able to see him again.  Got to see him the last time I was down his way (live in different areas, thus growing apart), but it just never seems enough.

Thank you.  It's not easy, and I had known him for...  Well, I don't really want to say just how long it's been!  I'm just torn as to how much I should really ask into the details of his passing.  I want to know, but at the same time don't.  

In the end, I hope he is at peace.  He had not been doing well for a bit, so now I hope that whatever happened, it is done and over with.  Just sucks, knowing that I will not be able to see him again.  Got to see him the last time I was down his way (live in different areas, thus growing apart), but it just never seems enough.

Well its good you got to see him.