Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could actually use a hug. Hard drive died last week and it has been a real pain getting a new one and getting it set up. It got to the point where I bought a copy of FFXIV on my PS4 just for something to do on the side. But now that I DO have it working I need to re-install......everything.

I could actually use a hug. Hard drive died last week and it has been a real pain getting a new one and getting it set up. It got to the point where I bought a copy of FFXIV on my PS4 just for something to do on the side. But now that I DO have it working I need to re-install......everything.

I don't have an awesome collection of random GIFs... but

hug-friend-day-38-cute--large-msg-136699837825.jpg

Sorry you have to go through this! Still can't wait to RP with you again.

I probably want another hug. The reason's complicated.

9c0.jpg

Like I want to get into doing all the turns of coil at least once for the story but holy shit every time I even so much as think about it or hover my mouse on it I'm feel like I'm suffocating, the keyboard and mouse gets slick as fuck with my own sweaty palms. Like that feel where you have to remember and do a million things at once and one tiny fuck up and you'll either get the boot(which is a mercy) or get yelled at over and over and over again. I also want to avoid using a video to guide me so I can feel the magic of a first time run (like ST that was cool when you didn't know shit) but we all know that's unrealistic as shit and that kinda just turns me away a bit like 30 degrees away from it not a full 180.  

>>Shudders at the memories of Kurt being a fresh 50 warrior and doing WP for the first time and then getting shat on by the party and they wouldn't even kick me. <<

I get the same feeling, I know I can do it I know I want to but I just find an excuse not to because of all the shit. I hardly ever have been to Shiva alone because of this. I am lucky to now have a static.

I know we (the community) keep making "help us win" type things but I am unsure how much they manage. So if we want to form a hug group I'm happy to use the Hugs & Cake LS, as some are already asking the same.

637654__safe_rarity_animated_meme_sweetie+belle_screencap_image+macro_smile_cute_hug.gif