Excellent Roleplay: NEO™

[align=center]Bn9n7eu.png[/align]

ERP: NEO™ is the direct successor to Excellent Roleplay, a general discussion linkshell designed with the purpose of letting roleplayists talk about what they want to without being shut down by heavy-handed moderation. We have faith that people can handle themselves, and that discussions can be kept civil and laid-back without the participants being forced to ("anti-drama" rules often cause more drama than they prevent). It's okay to disagree, make jokes and mess around. Our name is, in itself, a joke. If you were looking for a place to discuss your imaginary sex escapades, we can direct you to a more appropriate outlet (but we most likely won't).

We're not going to sell you claims of a wonderland devoid of criticism, and we're not going to sell you a pretentious notion of maturity. What we offer is a place to speak your mind and say what you want to say, and the opportunity to share that place with other people who enjoy that same freedom. You can be as serious or as silly as you like. Few things are inherently off-limits here. This is your linkshell.

So, if you're a 8-)COOL DUDE8-) wanting to chat with other 8-)COOL DUDES8-), come join us!

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ERP, the LS itself, is sitting at 111/128 slots right now

This is YOUUUUR chance to give it a shot

All you gotta do is toss a word to mod staff, know the secret rules which are not secret since they are written up above - jfc did you even read!? - and get stuck in - chat dudes up.

• 2 weeks later...

Still alive and kicking. If you're looking for a good place for ALTERNATIVE ROLEPLAYETH DISCUSSION.................. then you found the right LS.

and by "alternative" i mean shitposting, not creepy stuff

alternative rp

where we choose to rp as watermelons at a farm fair watermelon contest

In the near future, we'll be disbanding and rebranding ERP to clear out inactives and rework how we manage the linkshell. Don't fret, however - if you message one of our moderators either here on the RPC or ingame, we can note your name down to ensure your spot in the new ERP order...

or NEO

ERP: NEO coming soon

4ee6a0009d.jpg

[align=center]CHANGE IS IMMINENT[/align]

ERP: NEO launches this weekend, we're blowing up the old channel and starting anew

as you can see, I've changed the thread title and blurb, and there'll be also be rule revisions/rewrites in the coming days

secure your spot before it's TOO LATE!!!

I will probably sound mean and offensive, and believe me, that's not the intent really, but people actually talked on that LS?

I mean, it's not different from other OOC RP LSes, I barely see people talking. I tried the first few days to initiate conversations (being new to the game, etc etc), it was pleasant enough, but... As soon as I stopped, I haven't seen anyone talking in months... Literally.

Or maybe it's just dead in EU TZ.

I'm not sure if you see what I mean?

I will probably sound mean and offensive, and believe me, that's not the intent really, but people actually talked on that LS?

I mean, it's not different from other OOC RP LSes, I barely see people talking. I tried the first few days to initiate conversations (being new to the game, etc etc), it was pleasant enough, but... As soon as I stopped, I haven't seen anyone talking in months... Literally.

Or maybe it's just dead in EU TZ.

I'm not sure if you see what I mean?

I can only speculate as to the motives of insane wizards, for I do not count myself amongst them.

Seemed mostly active on weekends to me, probably had to do with timezones.

inactivity was one of the problems leading up to the rebuild - we intend to address this problem by encouraging/starting up conversation in the LS instead of leaving it silent and only having our moderators moderate

p.s. im a totally sane wizard ok