Mimi's Doodles and drawings of friends and such.

Mimiko

Hello there!

I haven drawn for some time due to family and work. But I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a Wacom Cintiq companion 2 and I have been spending my free time drawing. :D

I just wanted to make a thread to showcase some of my work and sketches related to FFXIV. So Far I have been randomly picking Mimi's family and friends to draw and have been adding them to Mimiko's wiki. Im not use to coloring on a computer so you might see improvement as I post more drawings.

MimikoMiyuki3.jpg

MimikoMiyukiDrawing3.jpg

Syrin1.jpg

Mimiko~

I didn't know you were an artist! And such a wonderful one at that!

Thanks Ed.  Ive been drawing and such for a long time. Coloring things...still new to it. Ive usually only done line work.

Edgar1.jpg

Edgar found a screenshot you posted. Thought I would draw that hehe.

*Fanboy squee* Thank you, Mimiko!

Hehe! Happy you like it. Im gonna start taking random screenshots of Mimi's friends and making more drawings.

Your style is beautiful!  ^^

Everyday I hate myself more and more for going years without drawing xD I get so jealous.

Keep it up!

Squee! :love:  Thank you!  You can always start drawing again. I haven't been able to sit a draw for a while now. But I just couldn't stay away any longer.

Mimiko_in_Battlekini.jpg

I had a few more edits to make, and I wanted to add some sort of background. I don't normally like adding backgrounds. I like to have a blank background so you can focus on the character.