What kind of drunk is your character?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coincidentally, Locke got drunk for the first time ever last week. Turns out he's quite giggle-happy. But he was in a very joyful situation and was just loving all the good feelings around him. He shows his emotions in the extreme of the situation. When there are happy people around him, he's falling over and laughing and grinning like an idiot. When sad, he's bawling and hugging or curled up in the fetal position.

... So he basically becomes a parody of himself.

Orrian has never been flat-out drunk before, though he enjoys a glass of wine now and then. I imagine he'd either just internalize more, or be more loose-lipped and cranky than he normally is and get into trouble with his heretical statements. All while scientifically marveling at the outcome of his own intoxication!

She only drinks to the point where she knows when to stop. However should something devastating happen in her life when she does drink she becomes a small ball of anger, sadness, and regret. Tears, yelling, shouting, what-ifs. The works. It's not pretty.

Aaron does a 180 from his regular personality when he used to get drunk. He no longer drinks now.

I'm talking standing on tables and dancing, arguing with his fingers, headbutting the pillars thinking their people. And having imaginary friends floating around in his head named Bloo and Cheese.

Better yet let me find the appropriate gig for this.

My characters are all drunk in different ways.

Solis basically just becomes an unstable version of himself, not really changing much.

Max actually keeps his sanity while drunk. He still loses balance, coordination, and is prone to sleeping and vomiting.

Rena becomes more happy and joyful, pretty much the opposite of her normal tomboyish personality.

Sakura/Mizuchi is the most unstable of them all, changing her normal quiet and cute personality completely into a mood-swinging sake drunk whose emotions range from happiness to sadness to anger to jealousy and anything. She is the complete opposite of herself, but in a different sense from her dark personality.

Depends on how drunk you can get Dracyn really. Get him drunk enough and you'll have him singing out of tune sea shanties at the top of his lungs.

Otherwise depending on recent events he'll either be amused at his surroundings and generally good company or demanding to be left alone.

Mayu is one of those drunks who once they're tanked, tends to cry. A lot. She'll sit in the corner somewhere and just sob about things she didn't even know bothered her, making her a very un-fun drunk to be around. Other times, more rare times when she's having a good time with friends, she'll try to sing and get others to sing with her.

It's for this reason she's not a big time drinker, unless it's a glass of wine by herself after a long, exhausting day.

Zalikkos a happy drunk, lazy drunk and rag-doll drunk, by which I mean she slumps at things only to slide off them and onto the floor with a thump, a lot.

Though considering she is happy and lazy most of the time I guess she doesn't change much. Though what does happen is that she tends to become socially emotional, so if say the company she is in while drunk starts to feel sad and cry, she'll get right along with that, if they are happy, angry, she'll do that too with her personal quirk thrown in... Basically? She tries to one up everyone when she is blastered.

John did some drinking once, enough to give him funny sicky buzz but not enough to be drunk.  He had a killer hangover (mostly from his dad teaching him a lesson).  Now it seems like every time beer is place in front of him, it never get touch.  First time was in game when he and Berrod were talking (if was left untouch on the table after what happen with the Female Roe attacking Berry).  The other time was John passing the beer to Doc during the forum RP.  I really need to fix that with him.

I see it as a 180 with John.  He's the proper Royalist, calling everyone Sir, Lady, and Madam.  And his postcognitive ability, he keeps a lot of people at arms length.  Pretty much when he finally get 'drunk' the Keeper is going to be let out of the bag.  He going to want to cuddle, be petted, and to kiss, doesn't matter if it's guy or gal.  Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up between the sheets with someone, depending on how drunk he really gets.

Kestlona hasn't given me too much on what kind of drunk she could be except that it's leaning more to a happy drunk when others are happy.  Ready to fight drunk if there is anger in the group she's with.  The more she drinks, the more she starts coming onto the guys.  I'll probably see more to her during the Bacchus shots competition next Friday, if she doesn't get drunk at Clio's party.

Z'zhumii Umi is rather used to drinking considering her profession, so she doesn't get drunk anymore.

The closest she can come to is fairly tipsy, and if she happens to be at a function or high-class party, she goes into full predator mode and starts hunting for new clients.

Serylda gets rather quiet when she's drunk. It's not something she really does a lot, so it typically makes her sleepy and slightly grumpy.

Jacq pretty much ends up invading personal space when she's drunk. I mean, she's pretty friendly to begin with, but she ends up getting more handsy. Not anything weird though? Just... like pats on the back, touching of the arms. She's very much about making physical contact anyway, but when she's sober she's a lot more aware that people have lines that she'd prefer not to cross.

Drunk, that all goes out the window. I feel like she'd also end up making a lot of jokes. And puns, oooh the puns.

Beatric is... shit, I don't even know. I don't really see her as much of a drinker, to be honest. I don't even think /she/ knows how she acts when she's drunk. She mostly just sees it as a waste of time. Plus, the feeling of being drunk is diddly squat from the rushes she gets with her personal practices.