How do I use /doze on non-bed furniture

I know how it works for tables, I'm not interested in that trick. I've seen screenshots of players using /doze on couches and floors and I've spent a good portion of last night and all of today trying to figure this out.

What do you have to do to glitch furniture so the /doze emote can be used?

I've tried using GC and oasis bed under manor couch but its painfully obvious that there's a bed underneath.

Only way I've seen it done is with a second person capable of moving furniture around. You /doze, then someone moves the furniture out of the way, and your character stays in position. It requires some finagling and I'm not sure how to do it with only one person.

547f5a3f22c3927cf8eb81a5.jpg

This is what I'm trying to figure out.

That was actually me trying to sink a cot into the couch so I could lay down on it. However, the part of the cot we lay on does not match up nicely with the part of the couch we sit on. I was annoyed that I couldn't get them to synch, and just removed the cot without getting up. And... I ended up just dropping straight to the floor, without getting out of the /doze pose.

Thanks for the help, Mae! I tried it with the Maelstrom cot, if you move it just a tiny bit, your character falls through the furniture and stays in the sleeping position on the floor, too much and you end up standing instead.

a76dab5956.jpg

Still no luck with laying on the couch, though. I have the feeling it might appear for people coming into the room after the trick has been done but I'd need someone to come to my room and tell me where I am.

EDIT: I was told I appeared to be on the couch

Thanks for the help, Mae! I tried it with the Maelstrom cot, if you move it just a tiny bit, your character falls through the furniture and stays in the sleeping position on the floor, too much and you end up standing instead.

a76dab5956.jpg

Still no luck with laying on the couch, though. I have the feeling it might appear for people coming into the room after the trick has been done but I'd need someone to come to my room and tell me where I am.

That couch appears to be winning! ^_^

a76dab5956.jpg

Hrm. I didn't call anyone in to see if I was appearing on the couch on their screens... Maybe I'll give this a try again and just have others take the SS's for me >_>

... Though on the other hand, being able to hide under furniture would be really nice...

a76dab5956.jpg

That looks like a homicide investigation.