The Great Crash of '15 - Gripes and Rants Are Going Heavensward

I SAW A BIT OF A LOADING SCREEN.  WE'RE GETTIN THERE.

LOADSCREENS ARE MERELY LIES MEANT TO LOWER YOUR (ish)GUARD BEFORE 1014 STABS YOU IN THE KIDNEY.

IT'S TRUE; IT'S ALL TRUE. THERE IS NO LOADING SCREEN. IT WAS ALL A RUSE AND I, THE FOOL.

SNEAKY LITTLE HOBBITSES, WICKED, TRICKSY

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it crashes like this again once I get back in I'll likely just go take a nap and try again later. I don't really want to play if it's likely that I'll suddenly get an error and miss stuff during important cut-scenes.

We might as well all go to bed lol

Yes, yes give into Despair. Reduce the congestion so the true and faithful may go fuck shit up and slay dragons.

Only those who have been baptized in the crucible of 1014 may know true power.

I was gonna.  . . But now I have to contest you

Engarde

Does anybody know how to set the game on DirectX 11? I know my computer has it, but my XIV client still says "Play (DirectX 9)" and the new settings in-game for directx11 (like maximum real time reflections) aren't there.

Does anybody know how to set the game on DirectX 11? I know my computer has it, but my XIV client still says "Play (DirectX 9)" and the new settings in-game for directx11 (like maximum real time reflections) aren't there.

It's in the launcher configuration options. :)

We might as well all go to bed lol

Yes, yes give into Despair. Reduce the congestion so the true and faithful may go fuck shit up and slay dragons.

Only those who have been baptized in the crucible of 1014 may know true power.

I was gonna.  . . But now I have to contest you

Engarde

You do not posses the Iron Will to survive the white hot rage of 1014 and come out unscathed.

Kneel to 1014, the gatekeeper to both heaven and hell.

LOOKIT YOUR MOTHERSWEARING LAUNCHER IF YOU DARE

(config)

It's in the launcher configuration options. :)

Woops, thanks!

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties preventing players from accessing certain Worlds. The issue is currently under investigation, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and we thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]

From Jun. 19, 2015 2:00 a.m. (PDT)

[Details]

・Unable to access certain Worlds

[Cause]

・Under investigation

[Affected Worlds]

・Balmung

・Behemoth

・Chocobo

・Excalibur

・Hyperion

・Mandragora

How am I supposed to poopsock like this!?!

I bought all these socks for nothing :c

I still do not know what poopsock is. :|

You take a sock then you poop in it. Poopsocks are socks large enough for pooping in.

Why... would you do that?

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties preventing players from accessing certain Worlds. The issue is currently under investigation, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and we thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]

From Jun. 19, 2015 2:00 a.m. (PDT)

[Details]

・Unable to access certain Worlds

[Cause]

・Under investigation

[Affected Worlds]

・Balmung

・Behemoth

・Chocobo

・Excalibur

・Hyperion

・Mandragora

The same realms that have the map instancing in place.