The Festival of the Hunt: June 3rd @ 8:00pm EST

How often would you like to see the Festival of the Hunt?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How often would you like to see the Festival of the Hunt?

• Monthly!
    • Bi-Monthly!
    • Quarterly!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want in on this as a competitor.  

What do we need to work out for preparation? (Sorry if it was mentioned already.)

My team is me and one other thus far, but I am very confident I can find two others to join.

Hey! Apologies I swore I responded to this once I put your team up but it appears I was wrong! As for what you need to do in order to prep, just read over the rules and show up on time! I will be giving teams who signed up here priority to compete, and will take the first 15 minutes or so OOCly explaining the rules and finalizing who is on what team and the order which they will be competing. Other than that I think you are good to go!

[align=center]Week 4/Final Update is live! [/align]

[align=center]Along with that I have added the 4th competitor you all will be seeing; [/align]

[align=center]THE GREEN MAW![/align]

[align=center]He's a real jerk.[/align]

I just wanted to thank you all here and IG for the questions, comment and constructive criticism while myself and the rest of The Wandering Tonberry put this together. I am super excited to see you all there Friday, and wish both bettors and hunters alike luck!

So, are signups still open? I would like to add a new team.

I would also like to add a team!

This event sounds awesome and I would really like to participate.

I can add both of your teams to the list, though we currently are maxed at 4. That said, if a team does not show up or needs people to fill in you and your guys will have priority to stand in, or be the first ones for the next Festival of the Hunt!

Thanks for hosting a cool event! I even got a little gil out of it.

Thank you for coming! And thanks to everyone who showed up to either participate or just watch. Special thanks to the Powerstone team for going first and being the guinea pigs for a few things and helping us fix certain things and plan for future iterations!

We are currently planning on doing this either once a month or once a quarter. I promise to keep this thread updated as we go and make decisions, as well as to add more details about the other great additions and ideas we have! (Special Monster abilities, coordinated group attacks, and maybe even special guest monster RPers! So please stay tuned :P)

• 4 months later...

Awesome event, and Gold & Glory is definitely interested! I'll see about putting together a team! :D

Actually, a question! If we have more than four people interested, would we be able to split into two separate teams with one participating in the Hunt and the other in the Tracking events? Or would you prefer each group/FC only have one team in either event?

Awesome event, and Gold & Glory is definitely interested! I'll see about putting together a team! :D

Actually, a question! If we have more than four people interested, would we be able to split into two separate teams with one participating in the Hunt and the other in the Tracking events? Or would you prefer each group/FC only have one team in either event?

Awesome question! Yes you can totally do that, sign ups are first come first serve, but I do like to try and have it so a wide variety of groups can get in and give it a try. When you are ready just post the team names or team leaders names on here and the event they are in and I can sign both teams up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to HUNT! Can you put me down as a single for some sort of waiting list? I would prefer to do the Tracker's Cup, but if there isn't an opening for it, and there's instead an opening for combat, I'll do that!

:cactuar::cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:    :chocobo:

I want to HUNT! Can you put me down as a single for some sort of waiting list? I would prefer to do the Tracker's Cup, but if there isn't an opening for it, and there's instead an opening for combat, I'll do that!

:cactuar::cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:    :chocobo:

You are signed up! If you assemble a team, let me know or just bring them along. If not we will get you paired up!

[align=center]Also...[/align]

[align=center]  THE WEEK THREE POST IS LIVE. LOOK AT IT WITH YOUR EYES AND STUFF.[/align]

I'm definitely interested in signing Sounsyy up for the Hunt this time! She doesn't have a team though so if anyone needs a fourth person?

Awesome! If you want I can put you on the Back up/Duty Finder List to pair with people there who may want to give it a go but aren't signed up. Or I can put you on the main list if you want to try and put a team together yourself! However you want to do it!

I'm definitely interested in signing Sounsyy up for the Hunt this time! She doesn't have a team though so if anyone needs a fourth person?

Awesome! If you want I can put you on the Back up/Duty Finder List to pair with people there who may want to give it a go but aren't signed up. Or I can put you on the main list if you want to try and put a team together yourself! However you want to do it!

I'll Duty Finder it for now while I put out feelers for possible team interest, thanks! ^^

Definitely in on this for Aedan (Team RedSteel actually), but out of curiosity, will the two events (Hunters/Trackers cups) be happening at the same time? We'll be doing the Hunter's Cup at the least.

For what it's worth (and Jali can correct me if needed) but I think Team RedSteel has room for 2 more since...well it's just Aedan & Jali the Red right now LOL.

Definitely in on this for Aedan (Team RedSteel actually), but out of curiosity, will the two events (Hunters/Trackers cups) be happening at the same time? We'll be doing the Hunter's Cup at the least.

For what it's worth (and Jali can correct me if needed) but I think Team RedSteel has room for 2 more since...well it's just Aedan & Jali the Red right now LOL.

They will be going on at the same time yes, but since the addition of the Tracker's Cup is a new thing, If your team goes early in the Hunt they should have time to give the Tracker's Cup a go, as long as there is someone to go up against, (If not I am sure we can wrangle some people together :P) Also, if you have the opening And Sounsyy is down, we could kill two birds one stone!