The person above your post is now your spouse!

MilanaMina

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Reads RPC wiki*

MY character is straight, but if they were married... Hmm... I'd say they'd get along (mostly). So long as they don't have financial issues, they should be fine. She appreciates a sharp mind and a silver tongue, so that's always a plus. 

:D

So long as she proves to be intelligent and not too problematic for her money, it's all good.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Roegadyn and wife. You may kiss the bride, kupo!" Chirped the Moogle with a theatrical twirl and a toot on his wee trumpet.

Bryn smiled and leaned in to kiss her man slowly, savouring the moment to store it away as a treasured memory as applause erupted within the chapel. Her heart felt as if it might spill over with joy as their kiss came to an end and Bryn straightened, opening her eyes.

Was it the lighting in here, or did Daghbheri kind of look like Berrod?

She blinked. Dagh still looked like Berrod.

She was staring. Berrod stared back at her, looking like Berrod.

Dagh was Berrod.

The panic welling up in her chest escaped as a strangled croak of a cry. The audience continued to applaud, as if nothing at all was wrong. In the front row, Brave Horizon was whispering something to Arcian Martell, pointing at Bryn's new husband with an impish grin.

Bryn's pale eyes slowly followed Brave's pointing finger, trailing down Berrod's bare, muscular body...

Her terror finally rang in a scream at the sight of the Eft-in-a-leather-glove.

That scream followed her into Eorzea as she awoke, waking half of the Brume with her.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Roegadyn and wife. You may kiss the bride, kupo!" Chirped the Moogle with a theatrical twirl and a toot on his wee trumpet.

Bryn smiled and leaned in to kiss her man slowly, savouring the moment to store it away as a treasured memory as applause erupted within the chapel. Her heart felt as if it might spill over with joy as their kiss came to an end and Bryn straightened, opening her eyes.

Was it the lighting in here, or did Daghbheri kind of look like Berrod?

She blinked. Dagh still looked like Berrod.

She was staring. Berrod stared back at her, looking like Berrod.

Dagh was Berrod.

The panic welling up in her chest escaped as a strangled croak of a cry. The audience continued to applaud, as if nothing at all was wrong. In the front row, Brave Horizon was whispering something to Arcian Martell, pointing at Bryn's new husband with an impish grin.

Bryn's pale eyes slowly followed Brave's pointing finger, trailing down Berrod's bare, muscular body...

Her terror finally rang in a scream at the sight of the Eft-in-a-leather-glove.

That scream followed her into Eorzea as she awoke, waking half of the Brume with her.

*is under his desk struggling to breathe*

Edit: Ignore this post in the lineup!

Gogon and Sasha?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-no.

They'd get along at first, then they'd snark each other to death, and because Gogon is grumpy and Sasha is submissive and beta as hell, it would be more like a teacher constantly smacking a child's hand with a ruler.

I feel like.. They get along as long as the amount of time they spend around each other is moderate.

Gogon and Sasha?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-no.

They'd get along at first, then they'd snark each other to death, and because Gogon is grumpy and Sasha is submissive and beta as hell, it would be more like a teacher constantly smacking a child's hand with a ruler.

I feel like.. They get along as long as the amount of time they spend around each other is moderate.

Less like a couple and more like a two-person book club, I think. The family library would be amazing, though. Gubal would become the second-best library in Eorzea. :lol:

*reads wiki*

I'd say they'd get along pretty well as long as he doesn't see how manipuative/fake she can be. Otherwise, both seem like they'd at least look like a good couple based on their general demeanor.

That wiki is...painfully out of date. My apologies. He's actually way too nice of a guy to care if she was manipulative. If he noticed, he'd simply make sure to resist attempts to do so, rather than hold any sort of animosity against her. Probably.