Oli!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Oli, a question based on pure speculation. "Spoilers" in the Stormblood cutscene below.

Some people have been speculating that the girl in the cutscene is a dancer. Based purely on this speculation, we can potentially presume that it'll be Ala Mhigan and a type of martial art (so fighting-involved). We also have people in the RPC who may already be playing "Dancer"-esque characters. Would you say that Dancers -- if that's what is in the cutscene -- would fit into this linkshell? . . .Or is it purely for more monk inspired characters?

The question may be a bit redundant, considering the title includes, "Fighters," but I figured I'd ask. ♥

Hey Oli, a question based on pure speculation. "Spoilers" in the Stormblood cutscene below.

Some people have been speculating that the girl in the cutscene is a dancer. Based purely on this speculation, we can potentially presume that it'll be Ala Mhigan and a type of martial art (so fighting-involved). We also have people in the RPC who may already be playing "Dancer"-esque characters. Would you say that Dancers -- if that's what is in the cutscene -- would fit into this linkshell? . . .Or is it purely for more monk inspired characters?

The question may be a bit redundant, considering the title includes, "Fighters," but I figured I'd ask. ♥

I can't really truly answer the question, because no one can really say what the lore and mechanics behind Dancer would end up being (or whether the class is even going to be in the game at all), so I suppose this is a "wait and see" sort of thing.

For the most part, at least some sort of connection to monkhood or to Rhalgr or at the very least to Ala Mhigo is likely highly recommended in order to get the most out of the linkshell (since most of the people in it are either experimenting with Chakra, aether-fighting, or Ala Mhigan religion), but if Dancer characters want to try and see if they would fit in, I see no reason not to let them try! It's more that I honestly don't know how things will go without any sort of idea as to whether the class is even going to exist, and what it will look like if it will.

I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask, but I'm looking to make a return to the game, changing Still's Paladin Job to Monk's.

However, I wanted to make an IC journey as well.

Is the Linkshell open for "Mentors"? Because I'm looking for one. I'd love to learn more about Monk both ICly and as a player. I know nothing about it, Lore, gameplay, nothing and I'd love it to be an experience shared with a larger community.

I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask, but I'm looking to make a return to the game, changing Still's Paladin Job to Monk's.

Is the Linkshell open for "Mentors"? Because I'm looking for one. I'd love to learn more about Monk both ICly and as a player. I know nothing about it, Lore, gameplay, nothing and I'd love it to be an experience shared with a larger community.

The LS has tons of mentors! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone, and we can all help you figure out the Monk lore, both OF and OOC.

The LS has tons of mentors! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone, and we can all help you figure out the Monk lore, both OF and OOC.

Then this might be fun after all!

Please invite "Still Mountain" to the LS.

Then this might be fun after all!

Please invite "Still Mountain" to the LS.

We'll keep an eye out for you! If there's a time when you're usually on, knowing that would be super helpful!

I tend to log really early, then at 11 pm server time onwards you can find me easily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...