In Need of FC

Hi there.

As the title states, I'm looking to join a more active RP FC than my current one on my Miqo'te. I'm looking for a place that doesn't mind those newer to the FFXIV universe. I'm a long time RPer but my experience in FFXIV isn't vast. I'm very willing to learn, though.

The theme/alignment of the Free Company isn't much of an issue as Jayley is a truly neutral character. I would prefer if housing was available though. Here's a bit about the character though:

[align=center]tumblr_ns6ft9OcMX1sk4334o1_540.png[/align]

Jayley is a neutral, stoic and poker-faced arcanist who specializes more towards the ability to mend rather than fight (Although if need be, she can.) She prefers passive approaches to conflicts but is willing to do whatever it takes to get the desired outcome. She is an extremely private person, but despite this she is willing to aid others she considers comrades if she is capable of it. Her skills include managing finances, mending with spells, handling administrative work, and diplomacy.

If there's any FC's out there interested or recruiting, please let me know here or in game? I'd love to chat. :D

Hello Jayley,

If possible would you be able to expand on what exactly you were looking for from your FC? A good reference would be the "linkshell" option in the bar along the top of this page, many of those companies themselves are recruiting, but its also useful as a point of reference.

Eg. "Something like HoD but a bit smaller/more personal".

http://imgur.com/a/FnIGg ,-- is an album of FC adverts made at the leaders meeting back in May that I was sleuthing about.

Time zone is also good information, there are a number of FC's that focus on the Euro time zones.

Feel free to ask any further questions you may have.

To echo some of the points made, time zone, size, type of RP would be good to know.

Also check out the [RP Linkskell & Free Company Lists for Balmung] for things that suit you.

Size wise I would say there is a difference in style.

There are a few BIG FCs still going strong, which are good if you want carrying along. I would say the challenge there is getting lost in the crowed, there tend to already be RP groups with the FC and unless they are active on newcomer induction you can end up alone in the crowed.

Smaller groups tend to rely more on the members and are often in a perpetual introduction stage. RP tends to be good between members or zero if they all RP elsewhere. These are good if you can get in while they are active and become part of the FC action.

Hello Jaylee!

Wayfarer's of Eorzea is a FC starting to build it's connections and bolster our roster. We aren't very big, but we are active and growing. We are centered around two aspects, Adventuring together and getting our IC Tavern/Inn off the ground. It is possible to do both, but we leave that up to you.

If you are looking for a friendly group of people that includes everyone in anything from events to casually talking to one another over a drink then we might be a nice fit for you. You can find out FC page here.

Good luck in your search. :D

Hello there! :D Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Good luck in your search!