Esther Art Commissions

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget-me-not_mini_zpsw8pc8nmu.jpg

Memorial Trees: forget-me-not is a free PC game and Life+Farming simulation game. Harvest Moon and Rune Factory , the game will be quite big. I imagine that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. I believe that this will take a long time to finish:We want to make a game that make you happy and enjoy it

News and concept art update

https://www.patreon.com/MemorialTrees?ty=h

This game looks amazing Esther anyway I can get in on it?

Happy you like  get in on?

Do you mean you want to download it right?

Now this game is in Demo project if it done i will post the like here don't worry:D

Well I mean help make it. As in funding silly :P

patreon_MT_zpst3wvbzbh.jpg

Memorial Trees: forget-me-not is a free PC game and Life+Farming simulation game. Harvest Moon and Rune Factory , the game will be quite big. I imagine that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. I believe that this will take a long time to finish:We want to make a game that make you happy and enjoy it

concept art updatehttp://esther-fan-world.deviantart.com/journal/Memorial-Trees-forget-me-not-578867126

Now this game is in Demo project if it done i will post the like here don't worry:D

LOL thank you ur so nice :blush:

Just telling your friend that i have Life+Farming simulation game project

i will very happy if you help me :lol:

LOL thank you ur so nice :blush:

Just telling your friend that i have Life+Farming simulation game project

i will very happy if you help me :lol:

Just let me know what I can do. :)

austin%20P_zpsvsmresai.jpg

Austin

-Member of Guard Princess

-Hot-blooded

-Although his appearance looks like a young boy, he is a very talented strategist and a formidable opponent in battle

Free and easy nature, but leads people to battle with victory due to his flawless battle strategies

-Birthday: 20th Summer

concept art update

http://esther-fan-world.deviantart.com/j...-578867126

• 2 weeks later...

Normal%20male%20fix2_zpstnqrcym3.gif

concept art update

Not sure I can post the art she did for me this time but Esther has done it again. Please visit her page and get you something it is well worth it. Also added you on facebook Esther :)

These look amazing. Do you have a limit of how many slots you have open for commissions or do we just email you?

yes i just e-mail me but you can see my slots in here too

Thank you so much for your interest and opportunity

blacksmith%20mini_zpsrmuaja4t.jpg

elf%204_zpsby6p3wbn.jpg

cat%20mini_zpsbcvwm8ik.jpg

How much would this reference sheets cost? You're art is gorgeous and I really want to steal a slot for a commission!

These look amazing. Do you have a limit of how many slots you have open for commissions or do we just email you?

yes i just e-mail me but you can see my slots in here too

Thank you so much for your interest and opportunity

blacksmith%20mini_zpsrmuaja4t.jpg

elf%204_zpsby6p3wbn.jpg

cat%20mini_zpsbcvwm8ik.jpg

How much would this reference sheets cost? You're art is gorgeous and I really want to steal a slot for a commission!

Good evening my lady:D

Do you mean Sketch Type A?waist-up?

What  Type reference sheets you looking for my lady?

1Sketch Type A

2Cel shade Type B

3Smooth blending Type C

thank you so much for your interest

The Miqo'te one which I saw colored as well on your website!

All price and Commission info+example

http://esther-fan-world.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-info-3-5-524615355

please [email protected]  tell me more the details

1Sketch Type A

2Cel shade Type B

3Smooth blending Type C

+example

Xha'to Lyehga ( Age 29 )

Reference: imgur.com/a/LAfyQ

Expressions you want : Happy

Description: *Xha'to is a playful spirit who doesn't enjoy tight fitting clothes or shoes (Typically wears sandals or flip flops) He recently got engaged to a lovely young Miqo'te. Usually wears shorts or the sailor pants.

Posed?:if you have please post the link or you want me to Create for you

thank you so much for your interest

• 2 weeks later...