The Fated Inn

Bit of heads up, we are going to be open tonight during the US evening to give chance to all of you beyond the big pond to check out the inn.

Also the OOC Linkshell is open to all patrons and friends of the inn, everyone is welcome just remember to be excellent and supportive of each other there, we got some new and shy folks in there so please, don't spook our shily does. If you're suffering from terminal niceness you'll fit right in with us.

• 1 month later...

[align=center]

Fated Inn update[/align]

The Fated Inn is still active and we RP almost every day, if you're interested in the concept let me know ingame for invite to our LS (just remember the be nice policy) we focus mostly on friendly small scale RP and individual characters. If you are looking for RP and are shy or afraid of big events and strangers or just look for good character driven RP this could be a place for you.

If you'll enjoy RP with us remember you don't have to join the FC to become staff member either, currently the FC is there only for the house and the community is LS based, we have people from many different FC's involved so don't worry if you already have FC you want to stick with and are just looking for some extra RP.

Aside our own LS we also occasionally do shout outs when the inn is open for public in the Hugs and Cakes LS.

If you have any questions let me know ingame as well, I don't check forums very often so you might not be able to catch up with us here.

[align=center]Event planning

[/align]

[align=center]Fated Inn friendship evenings

[align=left]Hello everyone, currently we are in process of planning a regular event with general idea of people getting together and meeting new characters, gaining new friends as well as of course we hope to gain some new patrons. We mostly hope to help find people who are shy, new to the community or have some issues finding RP to make new connections in non-stressful and friendly atmosphere and find opportunities for more future RP.

For convenience sake everything regarding the event moved to its own thread in the event section.[/align]

[/align]