Your RP is now a movie. What's your tagline and/or trailer?

I'm shifting blame on this one to this post:

That's it. That's the whole story so far.

Betrayed by the matriarch of her outlaw family and handed over to the Coeurlclaw to settle a debt, Mia Moui searches to find the sisters that joined her in servitude.

That's the description of her story on her IC blog.

It just seems neat. So what's yours? Sum up your RP arc or character in a sentence or two, and be appropriately dramatic, or post a thematically appropriate awesome trailer. I want to see the best cuts, but don't ruin the whole flick!

Warren is really busting out the badass prompts.

Daniel Day Lewis narrates:

Sigurd Promo 1: "Rain had always followed Sigurd, and it fell from the void itself - dampening every footstep, weeping from every cloud, unending.  A warm touch, light hearted words, and a desire to stop and smell what flowers grew on life's muddy path did not stop the rain, but they provided enough reason to keep walking." 

Sigurd Promo 2: "I'm a simple vintner and entrepreneur, and I have a genuine deal for you, Miss. Gods, don't mind the knives and great sword - tools of any honest businessman. Shall I get us both a drink?"

NC-17. Screening at your local independent movie theater or film festival.

Evangeline

"There is only one woman who can save Eorzea from itself. The only problem is, it never asked to be saved."

R'elend

"R'elend was just your average beat cop, until one fateful day when he was extra grumpy and had to do paperwork."

Throbbing Pillar

"One woman's quest to survive the barrage of /tells asking if she has a penis, and also how big it is."

Throbbing Pillar

"One woman's quest to survive the barrage of /tells asking if she has a penis, and also how big it is."

I could not stop laughing at this tagline. Thank you for that.

As for Ben . . all I have is cheesy.

Pearl Lane is his home, the dark and dirty slums of one of the biggest cities in Eorzea. There he fights, there he bleeds. Maybe he’d save it, if he didn’t have to fight his own demons too.

[black screen. Voiceover]

KHYRAN: "We're in hell, Sig."

SIGURD: "Walking through hell, Khy, requires stopping and smelling what flowers grow along the path."

[Cut to a shot of a pathetic-looking, corpse-thin, unshaven man standing in the shadow of a tall, blond Highlander, back-to-back, his dark hair whipped by a chaotic wind.]

KHYRAN: "I'm not here to have a good time, Sig."

[Cut to the silhouette of that scrawny man, standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking a vast chaos of Void monsters, tearing celestial rifts in the sky. He spreads his arms wide, and jumps down the cliff, as if taking flight into the Void itself. There is no sound.]

KHYRAN: "I'm here to save lives."

[EXPLOSIVE TRAILER MUSIC BEGINS. Rapid montage of several characters facing off against deadly Voidsent foes. A bardess with flowing, blond hair and pirate-themed blades cries out a name. A teenage marksman stares in abject horror at the Voidcreatures surrounding him. A crying Au Ra woman in a medical office holds a white-haired baby to her chest. The baby has red eyes. A Miqo'te riding an Ahriman gazes down at the chaos with unnaturally bright eyes. The scrawny man grabs a young, terrified Au Ra woman's head and cries, "BECOME LIGHT!" Then, the screen cuts to black.]

VOIDHUNTERS

Rated R. Now in theaters. 

KHYRAN: "We're in hell, Sig."

SIGURD: "Walking through hell, Khy, requires stopping and smelling what flowers grow along the path."

[Cut to a shot of a pathetic-looking, corpse-thin, unshaven man standing in the shadow of a tall, blond Highlander, back-to-back, his dark hair whipped by a chaotic wind.]

KHYRAN: "I'm not here to have a good time, Sig."

[Cut to the silhouette of that scrawny man, standing at the edge of a cliff overlooking a vast chaos of Void monsters, tearing celestial rifts in the sky. He spreads his arms wide, and jumps down the cliff, as if taking flight into the Void itself. There is no sound.]

KHYRAN: "I'm here to save lives."

[EXPLOSIVE TRAILER MUSIC BEGINS. Rapid montage of several characters facing off against deadly Voidsent foes. A bardess with flowing, blond hair and pirate-themed blades cries out a name. A teenage marksman stares in abject horror at the Voidcreatures surrounding him. A crying Au Ra woman in a medical office holds a white-haired baby to her chest. The baby has red eyes. A Miqo'te riding an Ahriman gazes down at the chaos with unnaturally bright eyes. The scrawny man grabs a young, terrified Au Ra woman's head and cries, "BECOME LIGHT!" Then, the screen cuts to black.]

VOIDHUNTERS

Rated R. Now in theaters. 

*claps enthusiastically* I'm not going to lie . . . I kinda want to see this. :)

Imagine the lady in the movie "In a World"

"An unlikely pair...One is a sassy Lalafell... One has daddy issues... Together they mostly just run around the place exasperated at all these people getting nabbed."

*Insert Kage's voice*

"CROFTE TOO?! WHAT THE-*!^@"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A dark Highlander with a bloody past. A small Lala with a big problem. And someone entrusted these two to solve Eorzea's missing persons problem.

The Twelve help Eorzea.

BUDDY COPS: Missing Persons (Don't call these two)

THE SEQUEL TO

640px-BuddyCopsDelnKage.png

"Llymlaen's liquid love lips!"

"Thaliak's twisted tallywhacker!"

"Byregot's busted balls!"

"Rhalgr's ruinous rod!"

A bedraggled brainy begarly bastardised blasphemous boy seeking cash, confidantes and capability in order to become an amazing assertive adventurous arcanist.

Adding agonisingly abysmal alliterations and absolute astonishing awesomeness (and awe-striking angles).

In IMAX 3D

Screw taglines, I'm awful at taglines, have a promotional trailer.

[black screen. Voiceover, gruff Lominsan.]

“Don’t be afraid, said the dove. Don’t be scared. Jump. Have faith. Be sure. So the raven jumped, and the raven flew. The dove flew, too.”

[scene fades in. Woman in white and man in black sitting at the end of a pier. They move to hold hands. Voiceover, gruff Lominsan.]

“One white and one black against the blue sky. The raven was forever grateful.”

[scene fades out. Black screen. Voiceover, gruff Lomisan.]

“And when the hawks came for the little dove, he drew them off.”

[Jarring series of images accompanied by horror/thriller static. A cackling Miqo’te in a red coat. Two figures, one light and one dark, exchanging blows as they trod through an ankle-high pond in bright daylight. An arrow piercing through the throat of a shocked grey-haired man. A sword piercing through the back of a vest. Cut to black. Voiceover, manic aristocrat.]

"Would you kindly put the collar on?"

[scene fades in. A metal collar snaps shut around someone’s neck. A red light blinks to life. The lower half of a face fades into view to one side, grinning. Fangs are visible, as are bangs of silver-white hair. Sound of a large weight striking the floor, cut to black.]

[scene fades in. Short-haired highlander woman is cradling her drink as she stands in front of a stone fireplace. Voiceover, gruff Lominsan.]

"Owing a debt… that’s dangerous."

[Woman glances just off-camera.]

"Yeah, no shit."

[Cut to waist-up shot of shirtless highlander walking towards the camera. Looks pissed. Speaks.]

“There's a reason why you came talkin' to me at first. It ain't from the goodness o' yer own heart. It's 'cause you know you ain't a match. Gotta come wit' that tail 'tween yer legs, see."

[Cut to bearded midlander leaning heavily against a stone railing. Shirtless. Black bandana.]

"Liar."

"Even now! Ain't thrown a hand yet! Standin' there, doubtin' yerself."

“Ain't a coward. Ain't worse than you.”

[[Cut back to highlander. Pulls up short. Smirks.]]

"I ain't callin' you a coward, hoss. I actually think yer pretty smart. Ya know yer weak, so y'know yer place. Like a good boy."

[Cut to close-up shot of midlander abruptly glaring over his shoulder. Cut to black. Voiceover, woman.]

“Assault.”

[scene flashes. Dark tunnel. Chaos. Brass Blades being thrown every which way by a large knight-like figure. Voiceover, woman.]

“Battery.”

[scene flashes. A large plume of water and stone erupts. Sounds of brass striking steel. Voiceover, woman.]

“Attempted murder.”

[scene fades in. Bend in dark tunnel leading downward. Two gunshots sound out. Two bright flashes from further down the tunnel accompany the reports. Scene fades out.]

[scene fades in. Bench of Immortal Flames officers. Woman seated in the middle speaks.]

“You are no hero, Master Melkire. You are little more than a thug, a dog we leashed for a time.”

[Cut to moving shot through dimly-lit cavern. Voiceover, silky nobility.]

“Come when called. Piss and shite when commanded.”

[Camera focused on tall green-haired Xaela rising to his feet from a pool of sludge. Glances over one shoulder. White eye gleams through bangs of hair. Voiceover, silky nobility.]

“Do not bite the hand that feeds you.”

[Cut to black. Scene fades in. Fancy dinner table laden with food. Camera circles to show a well-kept Hyuran man seated at the head of the table. His guest, obscured by the back of the guest’s chair, speaks.]

"I wasn't after you. I was after what you represented. What you no longer represent.”

[Well-kept man smiles.]

“And what, pray tell, is that? “

"Control.”

[Cut to Sil’dihn ruins. Camera circles overhead as two men spar in the river below. Voiceover, gruff Lominsan.]

“There are two trains o' thought. There's the one in which a jackal never learns aught but what he's known all his life... and then there's the train o' thought what says a jackal can be domesticated. Tamed. Trained. Honed."

[Cut to close-up of Miqo’te Keeper. Looks distraught as he speaks.]

“Freedom is not something you can paint upon the ground with enchantments, Osric. Nor can it be safeguarded with silence or lies.”

[Cut to shot from behind of a midlander man dressed in black leathers pulling on his armguards as he stands in front of his armoire. Voiceover, Ul’dahn Keeper.]

“They have a claim on you, and now they’re coming to collect.”

[Cut to side-shot of the same man pulling forth a sipahi turban from the armoire and cradling it in his hands. Voiceover, gruff Lominsan.]

“Let them try."

[Cut to black. Scene fades in. Warren Castille turns, a slight smile on his face, and speaks.]

“What's the phrase about good intentions?"

[Cut to bearded midlander in a black bandana and green coat leaning with his back to stone merlons. Coerthas backdrop. Man looks amused as he speaks.]

“Road to hell. I always wonder which one."

"Already started walking it. No sense stopping now."

[Midlander smirks and snorts. Cut to black.]

MELKIRE

[align=center]One Man[/align]

[align=center]One Plan[/align]

[align=center]50 Miqo'te[/align]

Rated X.

The twist is that they're all male Miqo'te.

I don't watch many movies but I guess Jana's RP story could be summed up as being a revenge flick that ends in a downward spiral instead of on a hopeful note?

"A world of wonders and danger awaits one's arrival. It just takes one dream."

Leanne in A Realm Reborn.

"How many times can you brush with death, until your luck finally runs out?"

Leanne in Heavensward.

Also a trailer, cause lawl, why not.

[black screen. Voiceover. Sweet voice of a young woman.]

"Books about adventuring always forget to tell you about a important detail."

[scene fades in. Leanne nearing the edge of a lake, seeing the reflection of her visage. The voiceover of a young man joins Leanne's.]

"Which is...?"

"The risks."

[scene fades in. Leanne running across a barren snow field, winged shadows looming over her. Voiceover.]

"Adventurers like you, me. All dying unceremoniously from different causes. Because danger is part of our way of life."

[scene fades in. Leanne fearlessly jumps right into a tear to the void. Cuts immediately after to her and a highlander woman arguing.]

"Are you mad?!"

"Maybe. It worked, didn't it?"

"You could've died!"

"Well, I didn't!"

[black screen. Voice over.]

"How to know when something is way over your head? How to know when you've bitten more than you could chew? How to avoid death..."

[scene cuts in. Leanne lays seemingly dead, midst nondescript ruins.]

"When it is too late?"

[black Screen. Booming, imposing voiceover.]

"Did you learn anything, young Skysinger?"

"If I did...I don't seem to be heeding to it."

[Cuts in, separate several scenes of high octane action.]

"Leanne, take care of those guys!"

"On it!"

[Voiceover.]

"Death is always looming over the next corner. Pain is as much eager to be found."

[scene of Leanne and an imposing dragon facing each other fades in.]

"Life is precious."

“Keep in thy mind then that thy life is just as precious. And thou art right now losing time.”

[Voiceover.]

"And yet, even with those risks,I still keep my fearless stride towards the horizon."

[More epic scenes. Then fades out. Pause. Cuts to Spahro and Leanne talking in a cottage's yard.]

"I'm glad to not be an adventurer."

"I am glad to be one."

"You're insane."

"Possibly, yeah."

"Try not to die, okay."

"I don't plan to."

[black Screen. Voiceover.]

"...It is not thy time yet, young Skysinger."

[align=center]The Endless Journey: Heavensward[/align]

Once I finally get it going anyway,

Alexander:

"For a man whose lost his most precious gift, he'll discover how far he'll go to get it all back"

[Close shot of Alexanders' eyes rapidly opening, as if waking from a nightmare. Insert his voice over as he pulls himself from bed]

"It's been almost a year. Almost a year since I touched the power of the gods..."

[Cut to scene of Alexander wrapped in primal energy, eyes glowing beneath the hood of his robe.]

"...almost a year since that power burned me, and cost me my greatest gift."

[scene of a battered Alexander trying to use magic, only for nothing to happen.]

"I feel like a shell of the man I once was."

[Cut to black. Opening cords of "No Leaf Clover" being to play as scene fades in, Rhianna standing in front of Alexander, a look of concern on her face.]

"You need to stop this Alexander. For your sake. For our child's sake. I'll not have you killing yourself over this."

[camera shifts to Alexander]

"I won't be a spectator to them learning about their birthright. I need to be able to show them how to wield it."

[scene shifts to Alexanders study, books strewn about ]

"In a world gone mad with Aether and Primals.  One man struggles to ensure the Starlight deliveries keep arriving on time. Erah'sae Zhwan is The Postman"

*thwip*  "Message for you, sir!"

Dogberry: "I lost everything I had on The Syldrah that night. The man I was is gone now, sinking further and further down, and I reach out trying to save him. Looking back up at me, he asks one question: How deep will you go for Revenge?"

Iskierka: *pop music plays in the background* "Oh, I'm just you're average girl from around the way. You probably know a dozen like me. I like books, cats, and experimenting on voidsent. *pop music begins to change* In my spare time, I tell fortunes. You know, tarot cards, tea leaves, haruspicy, that kind of thing. *cut to Iskierka elbow deep in the intestines of an animal, pop music changes slightly* This is my family. My brothers take good care of me. My father is a bit kooky, y'know ever since sealing a voidsent inside me while carving symbols into my face with a knife. Family, am I right? That's why I wear this mask. But really... *Pop music is now more sinister, and the lyrics are in some creepy dead language.* Doesn't everyone wear some kind of mask?"