Wayfarer's: Bar and Grill - 5/18, 7pm-10pm CST

• 6 months later...

We will be opening our doors again on the 19th!

Notice!!!

If anyone would like to sign up for a performance whether it be singing, dancing, stand up, or any other sort of stage entertainment, please PM me and we can set up a performance. :D

I'll add this to our Calendar incase some of our members would love to go to this affair! As I work Thursday I wont be able to make it myself but I'll definitely give my members a heads up!

We'd love to have them!

I wanted to extend my warmest thanks for your Free Company's generous hospitality the other night to this newbie to FFXIV RP. I will most certainly stop by again and hope to see you guys around. :)

-Vex

Anytime!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been gone for about 5 months now (thanks to the birth of my ever adorable second son), and I'm looking to bring Ben back into Eorzean RP. I always loved your events before and I'm sure I'll love them again. I've made changes to Ben in the interim and he is headed down a new road in life, so that will be fun to explore as he checks in at an old haunt for some much needed food and drinks. Cheers!

I've been gone for about 5 months now (thanks to the birth of my ever adorable second son), and I'm looking to bring Ben back into Eorzean RP. I always loved your events before and I'm sure I'll love them again. I've made changes to Ben in the interim and he is headed down a new road in life, so that will be fun to explore as he checks in at an old haunt for some much needed food and drinks. Cheers!

I look forward to seeing you again!

I look forward to seeing you again!

Cheers! I will be looking forward to it all day while I'm at work :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As the expansion dust has settled, it's time to get back to business as usual. That includes the Wayfarer's Rest, which will be opening their doors again this Thursday, July 27th from 7pm CDT! Feel free to drop on by and have a drink, meet some new people, and talk with the lovely wait staff.