Thing that you feel most guilty for in this game as a player

Riven

When I first started playing I thought having 100,000 was as good as it gets. Almost a year later, after learning the system, I feel guilty every time I log in and empty my retainer and watch the gil flow. :P

This has led to my hosting of giveaways to take the edge off the guilt, lol, and give back to those who might be like I was. Never take for granted where you came from.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilt, huh? I feel horrible about meeting people who seem to be really fun RPers, even adding friend status, and... then never being able to catch them. Usually because I'm trying to do too many things at once. INCLUDING this.

And even at work, I think, "man, if I took another day off, maybe I could catch so-and-so..."

Guilt, huh? I feel horrible about meeting people who seem to be really fun RPers, even adding friend status, and... then never being able to catch them. Usually because I'm trying to do too many things at once. INCLUDING this.

And even at work, I think, "man, if I took another day off, maybe I could catch so-and-so..."

Same! Usually when someone is online (and most likely available) i'm either in a party or queued up for something.

OR they'll send me a /tell when I am afk and when I come back 2 hours later (or under 2 hours), they're offline or RPing with someone else.

Same! Usually when someone is online (and most likely available) i'm either in a party or queued up for something.

OR they'll send me a /tell when I am afk and when I come back 2 hours later (or under 2 hours), they're offline or RPing with someone else.

Ooooo, this is a big one too...

For not giving a rats arse about PVE content.

For skipping almost every cutscene since halfway through 3.0

You and me both, baby!

I also feel guilty for crafting. I used to hate it. I used to complain bitterly about my lack of gil. Now I'm level 60 in everything and make more in a day than I made in a year pre-crafting. Like RiniKett, I tend to give a lot of stuff away to people. Which is just fun. I love meeting a new RPer and being able to say "Welcome to the game. By the way, here's 200k worth of RP outfits."

The 'fahk this isn't going to happen' attitude with stuff like Coil and EX primals. 

Brought about by that clear understanding that your own odd timezone screws you out of the usual pve'er's radar and that you should have been on another server in the first place. (Though I do not regret putting all my cards in Balmung at all)

Yes I want a Ramuh/Shive pony.

No I haven't done mog ex.

I sort of get what's supposed to happen. 

Yes that boot cameo at the end of 3.1 makes me want to know just what exactly happened in the Coils. Also because the turns up until 7(since that's all I've reached) look and sound pretty. 

But hey, I'm probably not around at the right time to gather people to tackle any of that. 

That pessimist's outlook on pve content is what I'm also guilty of. Like really guilty of.

Crafting is one of my guilty pleasures. I park outside my house with the PvErs and Raiders just giving me dirty looks as I'm in my maid outfit cramping their style with the public emotes floating around from the guild and folks who use my place.

It's even more entertaining to watch the groups bicker with the roleplayers while I just sit there. Crafting and whistling with some popcorn. Should I have probably looked into a more RP centric spot? Eh. Maybe. But I nabbed the place during the Christmas demolitions.

Another one would have to stem from my huge tendency to multitask. It gets bad some times. I'll be roleplaying in FF and gathering in Black Desert (Korean client) while playing the market in ArcheAge and listening to Nocturnes in the background.

#sorrynotsorry

#wellmaybealittle

I feel guilty when I have good luck on drops, especially when I've already got everything from a raid. When I badly need the gear it seems like the game is sold out. When I don't there's a surplus. It drives me crazy. Either way it's a guilty sort of thing. You feel bad your gear is not up to speed and your damage isn't as high as it could be, or you feel guilty for "hamstringing" others by getting lots of switches and redundant gear.

1. For keeping my RP partners up way past their bedtimes, just because I have insomnia and love to RP. I can't stop myself sometimes.

2. For spending so much time in RP, that my PvE progress suffers and I can't help my FC mates. "I wish I could go heal that thing for you, but... I'm under-leveled/under-equipped/don't have it unlocked."

I have an addiction.

That I am horribly rusty at PvE/progression content due to becoming obsessed over crafting and meeting new RP partners. So whenever I queue up for stuff and I don't do well, I feel really bad about it. Doesn't help I've only recently converted to a keyboard/mouse setup after over twenty years of controller play. So... yeah.. :(

Wanting to murder/kick all you people who enjoy pulling threat off the tank/making it more difficult for us. :frustrated:

Don't murder me Marti! I vow to repent and change my ways!

(Well at least for everything after Tam-tara?)

I regret nothing.