Thing that you feel most guilty for in this game as a player

Riven

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel guilty when I get salty at X player failing to notice X mechanic and make things more difficult and then turn around to do almost the exact same thing.

Karma.

Gotta love it.

It doesn't happen often, so I guess that's something. *shrug*

I feel guilty when I finally have IC contact with someone in the RPC that I've only seen posts from before... and get caught up in nearby RP, and that person does to, before I can have a chance to interact.

*puppy dog eyes at Nanagi up there. Others, too*

Relatable! This happens more often than not and sometimes it mainly because I get really shy with walk-ups. >.<

The Valentione Ball hosted is a perfect example of this. I was running around the place, probably looking like a mad woman taking screenshots and getting carried away with all the excitement that I completely forgot to talk to some of the people that i've wanted to talk to for awhile.

Pretty much the last two posts ^^^^^ apply to me as well.

I'm fairly reclusive these days with my interactions. I stick to the same dozen people and that includes RP and OOC contacts. So when I do go out to public events or have Lili toddle around, she generally gets swept up by people who she hasn't seen in ages. When I can? I try to nab others to make it a group interaction and kill a bunch of birds with one stone.

Sometimes I can't nab everyone I want though and some slip through the cracks until next time. Durnit.

I feel guilty when I finally have IC contact with someone in the RPC that I've only seen posts from before... and get caught up in nearby RP, and that person does to, before I can have a chance to interact.

Relatable! This happens more often than not and sometimes it mainly because I get really shy with walk-ups. >.<

The Valentione Ball hosted is a perfect example of this. I was running around the place, probably looking like a mad woman taking screenshots and getting carried away with all the excitement that I completely forgot to talk to some of the people that i've wanted to talk to for awhile.

...which is exactly the scenario I was thinking about. Nagi's so adorable! I wanted to meet Rini, too, but I ended up having to leave the ball early.

...which is exactly the scenario I was thinking about. Nagi's so adorable! I wanted to meet Rini, too, but I ended up having to leave the ball early.

\o/

We also have that Bard contest I think...tomorrow, I unfortunately wont be there, but it'll be a perfect time to RP with Rini.

Feel free to stop on by and we can both feel a little less guilty about never talking!

I have a bunch of people on my friend list that I haven't RP'd with at all, even though they've been there for a while.

(I'm sorry, all of you! I'm awful! I keep getting caught up in arcs and alts and... stuff. >.>)

There's a lot of people here I'd love to RP with but I'm too scared to ask, as well, but that's a story for another thread, I suppose.