Describe your backstory in the worst way!

Momoka

STEEL: Loudmouth hornball widower tries to follow her late-husband's example at being a hero, ends up just wandering around like Ryu but with slightly more personality and huuuuuuge...

...eyes.

CASTLE: Ishgardian servant maiden and bodyguard runs from dragons, gets bored of Gridania, tries to become an adventurer and a servant maiden again. Still runs from dragons.

Oh my gosh I love reading all these so much! Trying to mush a whole lot about a character's history into one dumb-sounding sentence is the purest form of art.

Arblis: Overconfident catgirl fails to understand the concept of bullying.

Liadan - Illiterate redneck accidentally murders entire village (and sundry), then discovers that maybe outsiders aren't actually the devil.

I remember part of me secretly always wanting to RP with you because your character just looked nice(I guess that was why anyways). Now I'm scared.

Liadan - Illiterate redneck accidentally murders entire village (and sundry), then discovers that maybe outsiders aren't actually the devil.

I remember part of me secretly always wanting to RP with you because your character just looked nice(I guess that was why anyways). Now I'm scared.

I swear to god it was an accident!

Liadan is MUCH less racist now. Promise. Scout's honor! D:

Vaughn Antain: Whore is bought by pirate and becomes a murderer.

Rosalie Rousseau: Pirate becomes a whore and murders out of boredom.

Remioux Beauvais: Orphaned alcoholic Garlean is a selfish prick.

How about your next one is a whore that buys a pirate.

Setoh Aliapoh: How evil can become a valid default lifestyle choice for someone who holds fast to their lack of ambition; Can he maintain this now that he's won ambition in a triple triad game?

C'kayah Polaali: A cautionary tale on the dangers of love; How to grow fat and wealthy by virtue of having a tongue faster than Muhammad Ali and sweeter than Dolly Parton - in their youths!

Armistead Moreau: You've trained your entire life in order to safeguard your family by exercising your Charles Atlasesque powers of suspicion. Now that they are gone, where will you go?