Describe your backstory in the worst way!

Momoka

Girl with spoiled upbringing has memory comparable to Dory from Finding Nemo and forgets all of her friends and adventures, reading about them in journals and clinging to the first person from her past she finds.

Abrasive nerdy Highlander discovers magical lineage and ancient secrets through forgotten artifact and proceeds to do nothing useful with it.

Alternatively:

Studious Highlander is banished from Ul'dah for possessing ancient texts related to Black Magic, proceeds to enter city disguised via a pair of spectacles. It works.

• 2 weeks later...

Neilas sas Seles: Crybaby magitek engineer goes into the army to find some chick he's obsessed over then has her kidnapped like a fucking creep.

Hali Naras: Autistic cat loses parents, wanders the world being weird and irritating people.

Crate: Short, blond kitty becomes spurned by lover so slaughters his lover, then his lover's lovers. Then his lover's lovers' lovers and their mothers and their brothers and THER loversand then decides to make pacts with evil things and becomes a little ball of psychotic evil, all while suffering from fashion OCD and the worst case of Eorzean ADHD the city-state have ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...

I was listening to the Labyrinth soundtrack on my way to work and I immediately thought of the worst way to position that film and figured I'd share it here.

Labyrinth:

"Wealthy older man with fetish for feathers and tight pants steals a small boy to win the affections of an underage girl."

One for Each Muse

Faith Sauveterre

Foreigner Adventurer from another land cause that is completely original

Maetikoel Syhrkoensyn

Miqo'te tries to be a Roegydyn

Ashlyn Blake

20 and Pregnant

Simon Areobuck

Sick person demands to be treated like a normal person

Nobutsune Naeuri

Bullies from another country invaded home and killed the family you were supposed to protect...BEST GUARDIAN EVER

Winter Choir

Is Classy as Fuck

Romoka Diraoka

Crack is Wack!

S'kenta Tia

Kicked out of home by bullies. Kind of Bitter, but sort of over it

BONUS

W'rauqi Tia

Forgiveness? Nah Bad People Die cause who cares about them

I think I've done Fe'lanah in here somewhere before, but I guess I'll update it for the other two characters.

Duke Rhett: Insanely rich man claiming to come from mythical lands, likes tricking people.

A'ih: Clingy Miqo'te servant trained in self-control following an irrational concept of debt.

Myrrh Redleaf: Traumatized adolescent acts as professional crook with a bare minimum of morals.