Looking for a small knit group of adventurers!

Bronwyn Aethelwulf is a grumpy sea wolf in his late teens. He spent his childhood in the western part  of La Noscea, as a shepherd at his uncle's farm. Unbeknownst to his uncle, his small wage was used to help fund and escalate the drug addiction of his parents. Both physically and emotionally neglected, after reaching his age, he decided it was time to branch out and see what Eorzea has to offer. 

Aethelwulf grew up to be a skilled lancer. He became a heartwarming, out-going and somewhat easy to approach brute, despite of his rough childhood. He sailed across the seas with a small crew of pirates. Initially rather withdrawn about the crew and its activities, Bronwyn became synonymous with being the go-to guy for advice and support, being a big brother rather than a pirate. 

However, as the heat in his crew intensified, Bronwyn found his life spiraling, prompted by the death of his dear friend Jackson, who he still feels responsible for. He parted ways with his crew with nothing but lint in his pocket. He has a lot of friends, a lot of enemies and a lot of gil to make.

--

Hello! Sorry for the lazy introduction.

I'm looking for a group of adventurers to roleplay and grow with Bronwyn. There will be a lot of plot driven roleplay. Adventure, light hearted drama, slice of life, mystery, you name it! 

What I'm NOT looking for is a free company. I want the group to be tight knit, preferably 3-6 people deep to be exact! The perfect case scenario would be... a couple of amateur adventurers and an elder to lead them along the way!   

I'd also like to mention that I'm from EU. I'm on around from 2PM to 6PM on weekdays, and about the whole day on weekends.

You can leave a post here if you're interested! If you just want some roleplay, that's fine, too! Leave a post anyway. I'd be more than glad to roleplay with different people and get some experience since I'm fairly new.

I'd be happy to meet up,  are you interested in roleplaying through dungeons?  Its something I've been curious to try and I think that fits the adventurous spirit quite well. 

I've been busy of late but I can occasionally get in on weekends.

I'd be happy to meet up,  are you interested in roleplaying through dungeons?  Its something I've been curious to try and I think that fits the adventurous spirit quite well. 

I've been busy of late but I can occasionally get in on weekends.

That sounds good! We can do dungeon RP if we can get two other people that are willing to do a RP run. Hit me up in game!

Hey there! I RP with a few friends that might be exactly what you're looking for. I'm also in EU time zone myself so you might be able to catch me for some RP! Just message me in game!

OK! I'll try to catch you in game.

Hi there, I'm one of the friends. I'll try to keep an eye out for you, where are you usually found?

Hey there! I RP with a few friends that might be exactly what you're looking for. I'm also in EU time zone myself so you might be able to catch me for some RP! Just message me in game!

OK! I'll try to catch you in game.

Hi there, I'm one of the friends. I'll try to keep an eye out for you, where are you usually found?

I usually roleplay around Black Brush and Central Thanalan but for the sake of roleplay it could be anywhere! Just send me a /tell in game and we'll figure something out.