RP Levelers OOC LS

Amethyst Toriai here. Gaius Hastiliarius and I would be glad to come along for the Mhach run as Tank/Heals. We're only available in the late afternoon/evening though. I don't get home usually until about 4:30 Mountain Time, during the week. If that doesn't work, no hard feelings :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amethyst Toriai here. Gaius Hastiliarius and I would be glad to come along for the Mhach run as Tank/Heals. We're only available in the late afternoon/evening though. I don't get home usually until about 4:30 Mountain Time, during the week. If that doesn't work, no hard feelings :)

Ok, I'm going to try my best to figure something out. Two trips if we have to. >w< It's not like I don't have more characters that can go... >.>; I've put you guys down as 'maybes' and am including time zone / availability if needed.

I would definitely be interested! My main is a DPS, but I do have a baby tank and a baby healer that I'm starting to level. Since I've never done either class in any MMO before I'm really nervous about doing duty finders with them when I get to that point and I would be very willing to help other baby tanks and healers run through things with my DPS.

I would definitely be interested! My main is a DPS, but I do have a baby tank and a baby healer that I'm starting to level. Since I've never done either class in any MMO before I'm really nervous about doing duty finders with them when I get to that point and I would be very willing to help other baby tanks and healers run through things with my DPS.

Sure, I'll look for you in game! ^^

This actually seems like something that might be useful for me... I'm trying to level DRK (to 60) and NIN (to 50) for story/RP reasons (respectively) and I'm not confident enough to PuG with either.

I can also contribute moderately competent SCH healing for duties under level 50, and "not totally useless" DRG damage for, again, duties under 50.

...not sure what it is about Heavensward content that turns me into a gibbon mashing aimlessly at the keyboard, but there we have it. (Wait - yes, yes I do. It's the fact that if my computer was a human, it would be in its second year of primary school, and therefore it struggles enough with the graphics in newer duties that I can't see ground indicators until it's too late. Oops.)

I'll contact one of youse in-game if I can find you, or my IGN is Aghurlal Qar'akimusun (mouthful, I know).

ETA: Invite received, thank you!

Unless something comes up (which I don't see happening at this point) I should definitely be able to make it on Tuesday with you guys. Kiyoko Tatsuyama is my husband and he's also interested in coming with us as a SMN!

This actually seems like something that might be useful for me... I'm trying to level DRK (to 60) and NIN (to 50) for story/RP reasons (respectively) and I'm not confident enough to PuG with either.

I can also contribute moderately competent SCH healing for duties under level 50, and "not totally useless" DRG damage for, again, duties under 50.

...not sure what it is about Heavensward content that turns me into a gibbon mashing aimlessly at the keyboard, but there we have it. (Wait - yes, yes I do. It's the fact that if my computer was a human, it would be in its second year of primary school, and therefore it struggles enough with the graphics in newer duties that I can't see ground indicators until it's too late. Oops.)

I'll contact one of youse in-game if I can find you, or my IGN is Aghurlal Qar'akimusun (mouthful, I know).

Lemme write that down... Aghurlal "Gibbon" Qar'akimumumu. Got it! ^^v

Unless something comes up (which I don't see happening at this point) I should definitely be able to make it on Tuesday with you guys. Kiyoko Tatsuyama is my husband and he's also interested in coming with us as a SMN!

Awesome! And I'll add Kiyoko to the list.

This sounds like a great LS, so I'll look around for an invite when I can get online tomorrow evening CST. The new raid seems exciting, and while I'm not yet certain of availability, my main is a 60 WHM (Yune Tabrisviel) that can go if my schedule (and limited country internet) allows. But I just came back from a rather long hiatus, so I'm afraid I still need to grind the new tomes for gear. If I can manage to gear up two of my alts, I may be able to provide a BRD or SMN for the DPS too.

Hope to catch you online soon! >^.^<

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

We're doing really well and have a great bunch of easy going people! If you are interested in hanging out with us (leveling to endgame dungeon runs, attend events together, hoping to set up some IC dungeons soon), feel free to message me here or (better) in game.

The list of contact people is at the top of this thread, but check for these alts as well:

Brinn Rosa

Alberic Grimmeau

Copper Willow

Sadana Kiri

:moogle:

There’s been some requests for IC dungeon runs and I’d like to supply! To start, I’m thinking treasure hunts! Here are a few scenarios I’ve come up with:

• Ye Olde Cursed Item - aka Why is this Item Following Me?
  • The Hunters Become the Hunted - Someone else wants that item more, and they’ll kill to get it.
  • That’s… Not Yours - Ooh, you found a long lost treasure of the Sultanate. Do you give it back or try to find a fence?
  • Technological Marvel? - You found a piece of mysterious, ancient technology! Is it a bomb, a flowerpot, or the key to vast riches (or certain doom)?

I’m thinking of these dungeons as possibilities: Great Gubal Library (59), Halatali HM (50), and Qarn (35)

Info I need: Character you want to take, Class(es), and which plot you would like to try (first).

Info I’d like to have: Brief character synopsis, If your character is good/evil/meh, or any other tidbits about your character that could potentially come into play here. (Any and all ooc knowledge would be used by me as DM only for this event and will not be mentioned or used IC.)

Once I get a set of 4, we'll work on setting a date.

Message me here or in game if you're interested!

:tonberry:

I spoke with Valia the other day about opening Bramble Lodge (LB: ward 7, plot 19) for a weekly IC gathering of our RP Leveling crew. It doesn't even have to be one-night-a-week, as we'd be happy to host a few evenings a week for this fantastic crew of people.

So we're trying to figure out good days for this. Let me know in game, here, or in my mailbox what nights are good for you if you're interested in having some RP gatherings.

MQ, the owners of Bramble Lodge, are able to provide a Venue, but since we're a micro-FC we don't have tons of staff in the house to really fulfill the grand 'event' feeling. All the same RP Levelers are always welcome to NPC wait- or lodge-staff as needed.

If you have a character who'd like to fulfill that kind of role, though, just let us know, as we'd love to accommodate roleplayers who'd like to play bartenders, wait staff, etc. inside Bramble Lodge during these RP Leveler gatherings.

Because we are an Inn, Bramble Lodge doesn't just accommodate a pub crowd, but can accommodate those with airship crews, reclusive sorts who like libraries or quiet areas, hunters & gatherers, mercenaries, military and merchants who are traveling and need a place to stay for a night. We have 16 public rooms for play and we can give you hooks too if you need something to do, like looking into a hunting commission or finding a particular resource in the Shroud.

Friends of players in RP Levelers are also welcome to attend these gatherings.

Again, let me know in game, here, or in my mailbox what nights are good for you if you're interested in having some RP gatherings. I'll gather up the numbers and figure it out from there.

[align=center]RP Levelers Wednesday Gatherings

Starting July 6, 2016[/align]

Doors Open: Wednesdays, 2:00pm PT / 5:00pm ET / 9:00pm GMT

Doors Close: 10:00pm PT / 1:00am ET / 5:00am GMT

Recurs: Every Week

Place: Lavender Beds, Ward 7, Plot 19: Bramble Lodge <>

Style: Completely Casual

Theme: What Theme?

Okay it's like an Open House. On Wednesday nights members of RP Levelers Linkshell are welcome to visit in-character and spend their evening in Bramble Lodge. Come in a group or come on your own. Rest your feet in one of our rooms, or, gather together friends to queue for raids or story content in one of our rooms. We're happy to be the gathering point for anyone's RP dungeon groups.

(Characters and their friends don't have to belong to RP Levelers to come visit.)

We have over a dozen public rooms including a hunts room, spa, club room, feasting hall, pub & stage, training hall, sanctuary, tinkerer's workshop, sitting room, apothecary, library, and guest quarters. No matter who you are, you can find some place where you can relax and have a good time at Bramble Lodge.

OOC What you need to know:

Mostly it's just a venue. We want to give you a nice place to spend time when you're working hard at those levels. Since we're a micro Free Company, we don't have player-characters who can provide staff duties inside the house. Masaki or Soji should almost always be around to greet you in person when you arrive but you're free to NPC the waitstaff as necessary while visiting. Most of the people employed at Bramble Lodge are Miqo'te. And there are, of course, NPC bouncers if the party turns violent. (Don't break the furniture!)

The venue, a hunting lodge, is an Inn for travelers so an RP hook should be easy for most players. Nevertheless, MQ folks can still help with plot hooks for visitors such as 1) helping merchants settle in from trips 2) giving out Gridanian hunt leves to adventurers or mercenaries 3) displaying rare tomes in the library 4) playing darts in the hunts room 5) hiring employees who might like working at Bramble Lodge on Wednesdays. Just find one of us from MQ online if you need a more specialized hook to get you to the Lodge. We're happy to help come up with something.

General knowledge of Bramble Lodge is that it's owned by the Mori Miqo'te clan and affiliated with the city of Gridania. Its owners are members of a Free Company who are in good standing with the Twin Adders with a reputation as hunter-gatherers rather than mercenaries or heavy combatants. (But baby we can fight.) The Lodge operates within the rules and jurisdictions of Gridanian and Twelveswood society. In traditional RP-speak we are pretty much Neutral to Good in alignment.

Want to help out? Let us know!

If you'd like to be a member of the crew on Wednesday nights then please join us. Want an in-character job interview and all that jazz? No problem! We're always looking for greeters, waitstaff, bouncers, lodge staff, library staff, or pitch your own role to us.

So, I hope I remembered all the most important details. Let's give this thing a go next week.

I'm looking forward to this! Depending on who I bring, I can help cover staff needs. (Bartender, hunter, guide... I'll probably come up with a few more ideas beforehand. :D )

Also, the MQ house is really nice! Everyone should check it out sometime. :moogle:

I'm looking forward to this! Depending on who I bring, I can help cover staff needs. (Bartender, hunter, guide... I'll probably come up with a few more ideas beforehand. :D )

Also, the MQ house is really nice! Everyone should check it out sometime. :moogle:

Thank you! Yes share your ideas with me any time and bring your character(s) - this all sounds great and I'm really looking forward to it. :D

I can't take Aghurlal (he hasn't done his character development bit that'll let him go to the Shroud yet) but I have a number of other characters - I'll try and pick one to take! Most likely are Telluric Medic, Confiance Desferme, or Y'Trinity Taqa. Only Medic is in the linkshell, so I thought it worth noting the other names. :D

I can't take Aghurlal (he hasn't done his character development bit that'll let him go to the Shroud yet) but I have a number of other characters - I'll try and pick one to take! Most likely are Telluric Medic, Confiance Desferme, or Y'Trinity Taqa. Only Medic is in the linkshell, so I thought it worth noting the other names. :D

I'm looking forward to it - and very glad you can make it! :D

I generally miss out on these sorta social gatherings but they always sound like fun! I get the impression it'd be especially the case with this LS, since everyone here seems so chill and welcoming. I wish everyone good luck and hope you guys enjoy!

Maybe one day I'll be able to bring Feine on over, but he's usually neck-deep in some sorta plotty thing and never has been very social. ...Given recent events he's less inclined to just waltz into a gathering of people. 

#zombieprobs

I generally miss out on these sorta social gatherings but they always sound like fun! I get the impression it'd be especially the case with this LS, since everyone here seems so chill and welcoming. I wish everyone good luck and hope you guys enjoy!

Maybe one day I'll be able to bring Feine on over, but he's usually neck-deep in some sorta plotty thing and never has been very social. ...Given recent events he's less inclined to just waltz into a gathering of people. 

#zombieprobs

Thank you! I really get that asocial character thing - I've got a character who only likes to hang out with animals in the Shroud. I know that storyline timing can also keep you from the casual crowds. If, in future, your character ever needs to just drop in (maybe to gather information from a group of hunter-warriors just as one example?) just know that we're equally happy to do a smaller, less socially focused, scene with you during this time as well.

There's no pressure - come when you wish one day - just know you're welcome in any way you find your character can make it to some interaction with us. :D

Thank you!  I really get that asocial character thing - I've got a character who only likes to hang out with animals in the Shroud.  I know that storyline timing can also keep you from the casual crowds.  If, in future, your character ever needs to just drop in (maybe to gather information from a group of hunter-warriors just as one example?) just know that we're equally happy to do a smaller, less socially focused, scene with you during this time as well.

There's no pressure - come when you wish one day - just know you're welcome in any way you find your character can make it to some interaction with us. :D

It just makes for a more diversified RP world! Your "Shroud" character already sounds like they'd be rather interesting and I can only imagine what they'd interact like with (non-animal) others!

I really do appreciate your kind words and willingness to accommodate my odd little ashkin! I'll definitely be contacting you sometime in the (hopefully near) future, and see if there'd be a good time for both parties to meet up in some way. 

Happy writing!

Just a reminder that our weekly gatherings start tomorrow at Bramble Lodge and we hope to see you there! RP Levelers are welcome to bring friends, roleplay, and enjoy the house of Bramble Lodge Inn and Hunting Lodge for a night! It starts at 2pm PST / 9pm GMT and will run until 10pm PST / 5am GMT! Lavender Beds, Ward 7, Plot 19. See the previous post, from me, in this thread for full details.

Just a reminder that our weekly gatherings start tomorrow at Bramble Lodge and we hope to see you there!  RP Levelers are welcome to bring friends, roleplay, and enjoy the house of Bramble Lodge Inn and Hunting Lodge for a night!  It starts at 2pm PST / 9pm GMT and will run until 10pm PST / 5am GMT! Lavender Beds, Ward 7, Plot 19.  See the previous post, from me, in this thread for full details.

Tonight, tonight! :D

It will be a casual drop in thing, especially considering how long it's running. I'll probably bring a few of my alts out to chill with everyone.

Thank you, everyone, for a fantastic first night of weekly gatherings.  Thank you for plots, for cake and (good)drama, and "Hello, Feet!" I have not laughed that hard in a long time!

I'm going to need a notebook to keep track of all these plots... >.>; #toomanyaltsproblems

I had lots of fun! I'll try to keep a plot point or three on hand to give folks something to talk about. And I will kidnap people to talk to!! >: D (Mostly cause I too am nervous and need someone to interact with to get past that point. xD ) (Thanks Medic for being that person this time! xD )

Was great to meet some new people too! :moogle: