I NEED YOU to throw a chair! (Barfight)

So I have the esteemed honor of running a bachelor party tonight for Aden's beloved adopted brother, who loves fighting way more than he should. We're under strict orders to keep it clean from his wife-to-be. That means we have to end this party with a bar fight.

This is kind of last minute, but I'm hoping to get some hits. The party starts at 9 PM eastern tonight and will be ending at the Quicksand within a couple of hours--keeping it short because of work schedules. What I need from you, prospective brawlers:

• Willingness to start a fight with a group of between three and five guys who will be very intoxicated
  • Willing to take it outside--while we'll be starting inside a bar, we don't want to ruin other people's RP
  • Understanding that this is supposed to be good fun OOC--hell, it might even be good fun IC if your character likes to fight as much as Aden's brother does!
  • Willingness to use Grindstone rules to keep combat short and simple (use /random, down after three hits).

Your character(s) will walk away from this, no worries there. I'm not looking for people just to thrash, but people who want to have a good ol' drunken brawl. Bonus: You'll probably get to throw my character through the doors and out into the street.

You can message me on here before 9 PM, or in game on Aden Dellebecque after 9 PM.

I may be able to do this.

I'm Pacific coast scum and supposed to be cooking dinner when I get back from work. But should I escape the kitchen, I can have my grump hyur stagger into the Quicksand. Don't worry, he's already bought all the drinks he could handle.

I may be able to do this.

I'm Pacific coast scum and supposed to be cooking dinner when I get back from work. But should I escape the kitchen, I can have my grump hyur stagger into the Quicksand. Don't worry, he's already bought all the drinks he could handle.

Challenger one! And we've got a great way to start the fight now. Anyone else wanna join in?

I could certainly be down for this. I can offer the giant mute Roe who used to attend the Grindstone, or a surly Ala Mhigan laborer, who happens to dislike challenger one very much.

I'm looking for people willing to brawl all comers here, but primarily to make it so it's not quite as unfair a fight. If we somehow get enough people to outnumber our bachelor party, I'll consider that a huge win. So whichever you think would throw an opportunistic punch at one of our group!

It was a lot of fun!

I'm still surprised RNGesus decided to bless me with some decent rolls towards the end. I was fully expecting my angry drunk to eat dirt and get knocked out.

If you'd like the [unedited and messy] log, I can post the link to it too. (And make it editable for cleanup)