☆Cinnamon Roll Squad: Assemble!!!☆ ~ A Debut, Comeback, and Pink Potato

[align=center]★Hello there lovely roleplayers~! It's Usagi-hime, here once again to shine a few spotlights on a couple babies of mine that have taken all of my free time away like nobody's business. These pastries are fresh out of the oven and ready to make their mark on Eorzea, one for the second time as luck would have it.★[/align]

[align=center]

~[/align]

[align=center]Looks like a cinnamon roll,

could actually shoot an arrow in your butt.[/align]

[align=center]~[/align]

[align=center]3678035.jpg[/align]

[align=center]☆Olive Faelyn☆

Born and raised in a small village deep within the Black Shroud, Olive spent the entirety of her life sheltered by kindly neighbors and both of her loving parents (a half-Hyuran Seeker and his wife who hailed from the same clan). Super spunky, hella stubborn, and ever the optimist; this fiery redhead -even with her limited knowledge of the world- has dreams of one day opening up her own bakery...if only her 'Knight-in-Shining-Armor' syndrome would stop kicking in every moment of the day.

Has unwillingly taken up part-time as a vigilante of justice, but shush, that's a story for another time.

~

Looks like a cinnamon roll,

could probably curse you...maybe...because her spells are totally getting better!

~

3678036.jpg

☆Momoko Miyoko☆

Calling the desert jewel of Ul'dah her home, Momoko spent most of her childhood being told that she would have to take up the family business and become a seamstress worthy of the Sunsilk brand one day. Unfortunately for her mother, this Lalafell had other plans that didn't involve being trapped behind a spinning wheel for the rest of her life. With just a pinch of rebelliousness, a sprinkle of spontaneous zeal, and a dash of courage; the Thaumaturge guild's newest pupil is one bubblicious firecracker full of surprises.

Even peaches have their dark secrets.

~

Looks like a cinnamon roll,

could actually kill you...probably in your sleep.

~

3678037.jpg

☆Alaria Bolaire☆

Born in a village that has long since burned to the ground, Alaria -known to many as the 'Blossom Witch of Black Shroud'- lives a life of solitude, surrounded by only his thoughts and flowers whenever at all possible. Though unable to speak, Alaria's actions form their own words just as clearly as any other. Believing that when you allow yourself to care for another, you only end up hurting yourself in return, the silent healer refuses to go out of his way to put himself into unnecessary confrontations with people...unless provided compensation.

For everything, there is a price.

★And it looks like that's sadly all the time we have for today folks. If anyone is interested in plotting a story, or even chatting it up ooc, please feel free to message me here or pop a /Tell in-game on the Balmung server! Play times are forever erratic because of my work schedule, but I tend to be online mostly during the afternoon and at night (CST). Hope to hear from you all soon, thanks so much for reading. ~★[/align]

I absolutely loved this post.

I'd love to get a chance to role play with you depending on the timezoney stuff! : )

Thank you so much, I'd love to RP anytime. I had a chance to look at Tira's wiki before and she's absolutely adorable. ~

Always up for meeting new people!  Got my own little squad of characters for meet ups:

[align=center]The Soldier[/align]

[align=center]500x300http://i.imgur.com/BNrSh63.png[/img][/align]

[align=center]

My main, Fyrilsunn Fiandoensyn.  A Maelstrom vet with over 19 years of combative experience, a warriors soul crystal around his neck, and an axe larger than most hyur, he's an intimidating son of a bitch.  But appearances can be deceiving.  The man is incredibly kind, to the point of nearly being selfless.  Always willing to help someone in need for the price of a pint and a tale afterwards: be it stopping street thugs, or pummeling primals, he's game.  

The Inventor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/9HpI1HK.png[/img]

Growing up in a traditional Dunesfolk Nomadic family, Jujuwai is a bit... rustic.  He, his three brothers, and one sister, all grew up roaming Thanalan upon the backs of a herd of adamantoise, and it often shows in his mannerisms.  However, thanks to the firm insistence and efforts of his mother, he and his siblings where all educated.  Following the calamity, the family was forced to stop their nomadic ways for a time, and take refuge in Ul'dah, where they all took up various jobs in order to sustain themselves.  In the instance of Jujuwai, this was an apprenticeship with an engineer of the Garlond Ironworks.  Years later, Jujuwai has come into his own as an engineer and mechanic, working in the employ of the Foreign Levies of the Maelstrom as support staff: repairing and creating devices to help them fight the good fight.

The Professor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/oh0hVVR.png[/img]

[align=left]Hailing from the Western Highlands of Coerthas, Aulsoix Claimane is a scholar of thaumaturgy, archaeology, history, and any other topics what happen to grab the interest of his infinitely curious mind. He keeps his personal life mostly to himself, preferring general anonymity.  He currently works in the employ of the Thaumaturges Guild of Ul'dah, where he specializes in the handling of dangerous artifacts: often being sent out to retrieve them, to be brought back to the ossuarry for safe keeping and study.  He has been known to teach classes at various institutions around Eorzia, and even takes on the occasional pupil, educating them in the thaumaturgical arts.  

Upon first meeting, he is impeccably polite and cordial, if a bit distant.  Often coming across as cold, it is likely a byproduct of his Ishgardian upbringing.  However, as one gets to know him, he has been known to loosen up on occasion; typically with a glass of wine in hand.  [/align]

These are my most played characters at the moment, and though they might not be perfect fits, I'm always up for meeting new people, and look forward to hearing back from ya!

[/align]

Always up for meeting new people!  Got my own little squad of characters for meet ups:

[align=center]The Soldier[/align]

[align=center]500x300http://i.imgur.com/BNrSh63.png[/img][/align]

[align=center]

My main, Fyrilsunn Fiandoensyn.  A Maelstrom vet with over 19 years of combative experience, a warriors soul crystal around his neck, and an axe larger than most hyur, he's an intimidating son of a bitch.  But appearances can be deceiving.  The man is incredibly kind, to the point of nearly being selfless.  Always willing to help someone in need for the price of a pint and a tale afterwards: be it stopping street thugs, or pummeling primals, he's game.  

The Inventor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/9HpI1HK.png[/img]

Growing up in a traditional Dunesfolk Nomadic family, Jujuwai is a bit... rustic.  He, his three brothers, and one sister, all grew up roaming Thanalan upon the backs of a herd of adamantoise, and it often shows in his mannerisms.  However, thanks to the firm insistence and efforts of his mother, he and his siblings where all educated.  Following the calamity, the family was forced to stop their nomadic ways for a time, and take refuge in Ul'dah, where they all took up various jobs in order to sustain themselves.  In the instance of Jujuwai, this was an apprenticeship with an engineer of the Garlond Ironworks.  Years later, Jujuwai has come into his own as an engineer and mechanic, working in the employ of the Foreign Levies of the Maelstrom as support staff: repairing and creating devices to help them fight the good fight.

The Professor

500x300http://i.imgur.com/oh0hVVR.png[/img]

[align=left]Hailing from the Western Highlands of Coerthas, Aulsoix Claimane is a scholar of thaumaturgy, archaeology, history, and any other topics what happen to grab the interest of his infinitely curious mind. He keeps his personal life mostly to himself, preferring general anonymity.  He currently works in the employ of the Thaumaturges Guild of Ul'dah, where he specializes in the handling of dangerous artifacts: often being sent out to retrieve them, to be brought back to the ossuarry for safe keeping and study.  He has been known to teach classes at various institutions around Eorzia, and even takes on the occasional pupil, educating them in the thaumaturgical arts.  

Upon first meeting, he is impeccably polite and cordial, if a bit distant.  Often coming across as cold, it is likely a byproduct of his Ishgardian upbringing.  However, as one gets to know him, he has been known to loosen up on occasion; typically with a glass of wine in hand.  [/align]

These are my most played characters at the moment, and though they might not be perfect fits, I'm always up for meeting new people, and look forward to hearing back from ya!

[/align]

Aww, cinnamon rolls!

I'll try to look for you in-game sometime. I have an awkward but overeager ex-assassin here.

I look forward to hopefully meeting up with both of you and your characters. ~ So many possible roleplays, so little time.