Gardner's Goods [Merchant and Pilot at your service]

[align=center]700x500http://i.imgur.com/MNiqpfX.png[/img][/align]

[align=center]Coeurl's Skulls? Tonberry Lanterns? Bottled Breath of the Marlboro?[/align]

[align=center]Whatever you need, we can get to you, for a price![/align]

[align=center]Need something now? Gardner's Goods is always brimming with things to sell.[/align]

[align=center]Need some cash now? Bring your goods to us, we'll buy them at the highest price![/align]

[align=center]Maybe you just need a good crew for your Airship? Our staff has flown with the best![/align]

[align=center]Find Gardner now! Our time is your money![/align]

[align=center]Ribald Gardner is a Merchant, a Pilot, and a charismatic Midlander well beyond his own good. Gil speaks, and Ribald is deaf to any other talk that you could offer him. Gardner's Goods represents the company Ribald keeps, from his paid peddlers to the chocobo hauling his goods. He travels across the realm, stopping at all settlements to peddle his wares, and to trade secrets...[/align]

[align=center]That is his hidden trade, a man who loves to trade gossip and secrets behind the goods and the appearance of an average businessman, though it's popularity has rose in the coming years. After all, who better to trade tales with than the captain of the Bronze Lynx, Ribald's personal airship.[/align]

[align=center]So what are you waiting for? Need a captain for your ship? Ribald's your guy. Need something special for the misses? Ribald's your guy. Need someone to add some flavor to your dinner party? Ribald's your guy![/align]

[align=center]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/align]

[align=center]Ribald is meant to be played as a very charismatic, charming, and sociable individual. His main role is as a merchant, and will often open his stall for long Roleplay Events where he, and anyone else with a Merchant or trader, or craftsman in general, can come and make connections and sales. Otherwise, he is also meant to rub shoulders with nobles and military heads as he IS a Ship Captain, and a retired soldier.[/align]

[align=center]His character is inspired by the concept of a man who can't quite get rid of his old habits, despite trying to live a new life with a new trade, using his position and memories to sell a second service as well. Heavilly inspired by the beloved Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.[/align]

[align=center]In terms of connections I am looking for:[/align]

[align=center]*Nobles, Military men, Company Leaders who may remember him from the past[/align]

[align=center]*Anyone looking to hire an Airship Pilot[/align]

[align=center]*Anyone who is a merchant, or has a Tradeskill they want to make money on[/align]

[align=center]*Any form of Company/Linkshell based on merchants[/align]

[align=center]*Anyone who "Runs" or "Owns" a settlement for him to run a stall in[/align]

[align=center]*Anything else really[/align]

[align=center]In terms of how I plan to RP his sales:[/align]

[align=center]*All sales will NOT involve actual Gil/Item trade, they will be strictly RP[/align]

[align=center]*I will only sell things I feel he could get, and if not something I feel he has readily available I'll actually go through the effort to RPly acquire it. Shipping fees may be added.[/align]

[align=center]*Same as sales, and purchases will not involve actual Gil to Item trades. Only RP.[/align]

[align=center]That said, fire away with any offers, questions, or the like.[/align]

I'm always interesting in RP with a good merchant. : ) I have several hooks to pin on you if you are interested in supplying a Goldsmith and a Company. PM me for more details if interested!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always interesting in RP with a good merchant. : ) I have several hooks to pin on you if you are interested in supplying a Goldsmith and a Company. PM me for more details if interested!

SUPER LATE on replying to this. I forgot the forum existed for awhile lol. Feel free to hit me up with your hooks.