Ishgardian wanderer looking for friends and connections!

Hello there!

I'm very new to FFXIV but not new to RPing at all. I've done tabletop, online, on forums, you name it. Except for actually doing it in-game in an MMORPG but I'm getting the hang of it (any tips or corrections welcomed!)

You can check out my directory over here and the wiki page for my character is in my signature.

Arzilia Rausten is as new as I am in FFXIV so she has no connections whatsoever yet, so I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and see her have friends and allies. The wiki page is still a heavy WIP but I'll update it constantly over the week. Most of her core is already there but if you also want to ask other things you may want to know that are not there or you want confirmed, just send me a PM!

In brief, Arzilia is currently a mercenary wandering Eorzea and apparently just helping people as she goes. She tends to stay a while in each city until work starts diminishing and then sets off again to another city and repeats the process. She's very friendly and doesn't mind meeting other adventurers or people. A lot of them have work for her after all and it's always good to have allies everywhere.

Her childhood dream was becoming an Ishgardian knight and made it, but the loss of an important person in her life motivated her to grow stronger, leave her homeland and travel south.

She thinks she can't help her city as she is now and feels she can compensate if she aids the people if the other city-states too. She is an extraordinary dragoon and knows how to have fun too. She surely has a lot of stories to tell and, again, she is also in desperate need for friends and allies!

Thanks for reading the wall of text, and sorry for dragging on ^^;

Over the next few days almost everything you need to know will be on her wiki.

Thanks again and I hope our characters get to know each other soon!

Hello!

I feel that you may - perhaps unconsciously - be in a delicate spot, since as I understand it you are new on the game? Well, Ishgard has been going through A LOT of changes since 3.1, and it's a bit uh... yeah, delicate not to spoil you since it directly concerns the state of Ishgard proper, the war, and dragoons...

So, without spoilers (or very mildly), basically, the war has ended recently! It doesn't detract from her character, quite the contrary, but be aware that if you start speaking about Ishgard with other RPers, you might get... spoilers and nasty surprises. Maybe a necessary evil? Up to you, if you still wish to start RPing before having seen Heavensward so far, sadly.

Feel free to reach me out!

Hello!

I feel that you may - perhaps unconsciously - be in a delicate spot, since as I understand it you are new on the game? Well, Ishgard has been going through A LOT of changes since 3.1, and it's a bit uh... yeah, delicate not to spoil you since it directly concerns the state of Ishgard proper, the war, and dragoons...

So, without spoilers (or very mildly), basically, the war has ended recently! It doesn't detract from her character, quite the contrary, but be aware that if you start speaking about Ishgard with other RPers, you might get... spoilers and nasty surprises. Maybe a necessary evil? Up to you, if you still wish to start RPing before having seen Heavensward so far, sadly.

Feel free to reach me out!

Thank you for pointing me out! ^^ noted and corrected! I may need to think of a bigger goal now, but that's the most fun, right?