Any active seeker of the sun tribes around?

iLNw9XG.png

Having been raised by a single Hyur surrogate father, living in the shroud, and well away from her own kind, Ava has only recently really come in extended contact with many of the various races that eorzea plays host to. Given this, she has been attempting to immerse herself in her own people's culture, but while her efforts have yielded fruit, she wants to experience what she has come to view as the "Ideal Seeker life style", which is to be a member of a tribe. 

If anyone here is running, or knows of a seeker tribe, I'm currently looking for contacts.

Ava herself is a fairly intelligent, but unfortunately uneducated Miqo'te girl that spends most of her time either socializing or fishing in one of the rivers that run through the sands. She isn't particularly skilled with her knives, but she's nimble and talented with ambush tactics. Her personality is one of an eternally sunny disposition, and a fountain of positivity and support for her friends. Her primary personality flaw is her constant drive to gain attention and affection, which can and has lead to positive outcomes, but has also placed her in some pretty rough spots.

As an RPer, I've been doing this for about a decade, but FFXIV is a new adventure for me. I wont bother listing all my exploits here, but feel free to ask me some time!

IGN is Ava Mazet

Thank you for reading!

iLNw9XG.png

Having been raised by a single Hyur surrogate father, living in the shroud, and well away from her own kind, Ava has only recently really come in extended contact with many of the various races that eorzea plays host to. Given this, she has been attempting to immerse herself in her own people's culture, but while her efforts have yielded fruit, she wants to experience what she has come to view as the "Ideal Seeker life style", which is to be a member of a tribe. 

If anyone here is running, or knows of a seeker tribe, I'm currently looking for contacts.

Ava herself is a fairly intelligent, but unfortunately uneducated Miqo'te girl that spends most of her time either socializing or fishing in one of the rivers that run through the sands. She isn't particularly skilled with her knives, but she's nimble and talented with ambush tactics. Her personality is one of an eternally sunny disposition, and a fountain of positivity and support for her friends. Her primary personality flaw is her constant drive to gain attention and affection, which can and has lead to positive outcomes, but has also placed her in some pretty rough spots.

As an RPer, I've been doing this for about a decade, but FFXIV is a new adventure for me. I wont bother listing all my exploits here, but feel free to ask me some time!

IGN is Ava Mazet

Thank you for reading!

Oh man, the similarities in our storylines are awesome! I'd love the chance to mayhaps explore more together and learn of their Miqo'te roots if you were interested? Scaith even has rumors of possibly having siblings in the Sunseeker tribes in the Gridanian forests that could make for a hilarious arc! Send me a PM with your thoughts, k??? Also, come join us in the general chat!

iLNw9XG.png

IGN is Ava Mazet

Thank you for reading!

Hmmm... Theo could be a potential mentor of sorts. Maybe in terms of combat or something. He's not necessarily looking for a student, but someone to look after could be beneficial. Plus, I can't help but think lots of funny things could happen. I dunno. Maybe talk more about it over PMs?

Hello Ava!

I wanted to point your attention to the Sagolii Aldgoat's Tribe view page

There are about 12 players in the tribe right now (spanning across both EU and US timezones) with a Skype group we use to coordinate by.  Many are also in the tribe FC but it's not mandatory to join that to be part of the tribe itself.

The Tribe itself has a canon of a very dark and sordid past and while they are in most cases fully integrated with regular Eorzean society (thanks to the progressive direction of their Nunh) many are leery or paranoid of outsiders.  I've been playing with this group for a couple years now after making a Seeker alt to play with N'Khai and I've had an absolute blast.

Ha! This thread caught my eye and I thought "oh you know what, I should reccommend that GOAT tribe" buuuut Evaleigh already did!

So I guess all I'm adding here is supporting claims that N'khai is great and you should send him a hello~