Wayfarer's Gift Giveaway: July *Results are in*

[align=center]Wayfarer%27s_logo2k.png[/align]

[align=center]Welcome to the Wayfarer's July Gift Giveaway![/align]

[align=center]Ffxiv_05012016_211534.png[/align]

Da Rules: I will be giving out several prizes of different values to those who reply to this thread; this is my way of giving back to the server and, hopefully, brightening a few people's day. That is...Really all the rules actually!

It's simple! Look over all the gifts I am giving away, make a post with each item listed in the order of which ones you like the most, and wait until July 31st. This is completely free and something I would like to do for the members of the RPC on Balmung. Sorry for the other servers, but I am only available on Balmung.

On the 31st I will input everyone who enters into a random generator and provide a numbered list of those who entered. The one who wins gets the gift at the top of their list. If that gift is already taken they get the item second on their list instead, etc etc. Each person can only enter and win once per month.

After the drawing is over, the winners will need to contact me via RPC and schedule a pickup time for their item. Winners will have ONE MONTH to contact me. After the month period is up, the item will be cycled back into the drawings once again. If you are keeping contact with me, or let me know that you need more time, I can keep your item for you as long as you stay in contact.

Good luck everyone and have a good one!

-----------------------------------Updates-------------------------------------

The Results Are In!

The Winners of the July 2016 Wayfarer's Gift Giveaway are:

5th Place: GhostlyMaiden

Regal Letter Box

Regalletterboxgiveaway.png

4th Place: Kodie

Oriental Deck

Orientaldeckgiveaway.png

3rd Place: Arrelaine

Head of the Dreadwyrm

Headofthedreadwyrmgiveaway.png

2nd Place: SM Nick

Oriental Wood Bridge

Orientalwoodbridgegiveaway.png

1st Place: Nataru

Shishi-Odoshi

Shishi-Odoshigiveaway.png

Further Updates:

Congratulations to our winners! If you won, please contact me either through PM here or in game to discuss when you will pick up your prize. Don't forget, any prizes that are not picked up by the end of the following month will be returned back to the prize pool. Exceptions will be made if you have had steady contact with me and have shown effort to collect.

Additionally, the results proof will be linked below. Remember, you have to play to win! Make sure to sign up early and check back on the 1st of every month for the winners. I will be posting the August Giveaway later today.

Take care everyone and have a good one!

Results

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Oriental Deck

2. Oriental Bridge

3. Regal Mailbox

4. Shishi-Odoshi

5. Head of the Dreadwyrm

Lovely line up for personal or Free Company houses~

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for putting these on! Now I can take creepy pictures of people having dargon wings! bwahahahahahah

You're welcome :D

Most of the winners are already former participants so I have most of you on my friend's list already. Items will go in the mail this evening around 5-6 pm cst. If I don't have you on my Friend's List you can find me around those times.