Anyone in need of a few free housing items?

Namely several cannons, cannonballs and an Amaljaa war carriage, I think it's called.

I no longer really have use for them, they are bound to me and rather then just discard them I thought I'd offer them up.

If it's a private house you will need to grant my housing privileges so I can place them, then remove me and they are all yours. if you're a FC then you will need to assign me a rank so I can place them, then I will remove myself and once again, they will be yours.

In-game name is Vett Tia.

EDIT: This would be for Balmung, btw

Typically, "bound" items cannot be traded, sold on the marketboard, and probably not deposited into fc vault.

I don't want any housing items, now or ever by the way housing works (I fully expect to not ever afford or even see an empty lot).

Typically, "bound" items cannot be traded, sold on the marketboard, and probably not deposited into fc vault.

I'm afraid to say my dear sir, that you are incorrect.

I have done it many times already:thumbsup:

As far as the housing market goes, yeah it's a sham. But I for one never thought I'd get my own plot. Stick to it buddy, if I an get one, anyone can really. just a matter of time and patience.