Who have you met from video games?

Met X'elo originally through the old Sega of America forums back when PSO ep1&2 still had Gamecube servers, years later he was a guest at my wedding and we've had a couple other vacations/extended visits. 

Met another friend from PSO that I'd kept in contact with a couple years ago -- husband and I were driving through Statesville NC to do a delivery in... Georgia, I think, and we had some spare time.

Met two guildmates from WoW over eight years ago, when husband, friend, husband's little sister, and I decided to call out sick from work/school and take a trip down to NYC for a book signing.

LESSEE, from FFXIV Ive met Llaine Tetheros, and have currently found myself romantically entangled with Nathan Telluride, who came to my superior side of the country to visit for a week. we had a gREAT TIME! And I got to show him the wonders of Indian food, idk how hed never had it before. Ive met a TON of my old wow friends IRL, at least 15 of them. One of them lives in portland, just a three hours drive away so I see her often, which is nice. Met a ton of others when I lived in Canada, and I even went to Sweden at one point in time to meet a wow friend. that was rad. People Id like to meet are probably Martiallais, my oldest in game friend <3 and I THINK Barengar and I are planning to get drinks soon. Im also planning a trip down to Norcal to see my friends Valentinoix and Ysefia from my FC :)

slight edit: going to houston in the spring to see my FC leader Jin Mizuha and friend Elrian Dron, thats gunna be dope as hell.

Yooo, i'm in NC too! (We've had this conversation before xD)

Although it was brief, I met Faye back in May at a con.

Let's just have our own Fanfest for poor people in NC.

NC meetup gooooooo! Because of moving my summer got a bit backloaded so I'll be back and forth between Asheville & Raleigh a few weekends then off to vaycay in Florida. So...maybe end of August/beginning-ish of September if that works? We can work it out for sure though. :)

Also yus, we shall have to hang Moonster, one day when I'm back on that side of the country.

I met Nahare irl. Was a pretty fun meet up and I enjoyed it. She's so tiny it's cute lol.

I'll never let her forget about that donut I was afraid to buy though. That's one she'll never not get blamed for.

*flails* I can't help being smol D:! Hanging out with A-A-Ron was fun, though! And I told him to get that damn donut, but he just sat there and whined about it >_>, lol. (And good Gods is he tall)

I've also met Askier and Sounsyy! =D Both of whom... are... taller than me <_<. (I'm noticing a trend here)

Three really great people I enjoyed spending time with. Hopefully I can meet some more of you from XIV! And, of course, I've met folk from other games, too.

I've met a couple people through this game by finding out miraculously that they lived near me. This does not count friends lol

I met a grand total of like 2 people at the last FanFest.

I plan to destroy that number by trying to be social at this upcoming one by being quite obvious who I am.

*flails* I can't help being smol D:! Hanging out with A-A-Ron was fun, though! And I told him to get that damn donut, but he just sat there and whined about it >_>, lol. (And good Gods is he tall)

I've also met Askier and Sounsyy! =D Both of whom... are... taller than me <_<. (I'm noticing a trend here)

Three really great people I enjoyed spending time with. Hopefully I can meet some more of you from XIV! And, of course, I've met folk from other games, too.

It's okay Nahare, I know your pain. Everyone I know is taller than me and I wouldn't be surprised if you were taller than me too.

*flails* I can't help being smol D:!

It's ok I'm only like 5'1" so.... unless you are much more smol...??? *some sort of brow waggle happens*

I'm only 4'11. >_<

We know what must be done. Assemble the smol patrol.

It's on my bucket list to one day meet someone I've RPed with or hung out in-game from somewhere. But seems like I've got the same problem as some, where I'm nowhere close to any of ya'll. Sigh...

Wooo Kansas :sleepy:

I've gotten to meet Blackmoon (Mr. MoonMoon), Excen (who is now my fiance), Knives Valiant and his wife Klem, Dura, Jinx... I was never very close to anyone while I lived in Montana though Aya and I were in the same state for a while before I moved down to PHX where I have more access to folks. And am within driving distance for FanFest!

As a near foot taller than me, that's fucking tall.

But I've seen middle school girls as tall as me D:

But when you're around shorties like myself, Nahare and Kage, you look super tall!

True...

/hands out stepping stools to all short people.

As a near foot taller than me, that's fucking tall.

But I've seen middle school girls as tall as me D:

But when you're around shorties like myself, Nahare and Kage, you look super tall!

True...

/hands out stepping stools to all short people.

I have actually had to use a stepping stool because roommates who are tall put things in the cupboard that is beyond my reach >>;