Ala Mhigan Resistance Meeting - September Meeting TBA

[align=center]The Ala Mhigan Resistance[/align]

[align=center]latest?cb=20130901034308[/align]

[align=center]

“Garlemald took everything from Ala Mhigo. They took our homes, murdered our loved ones and tried to destroy everything we stood for.

But no more!

Brothers and Sisters, friends and allies, the Resistance calls for your aid! Together we will retake Ala Mhigo, and take back what is rightfully ours!”

http://ala-mhigan-resistance.tumblr.com/

[align=left]

• What: A Linkshell for existing, or ones who wish to become such, Resistance Members. Friends and allies of the Resistance, or people with interest in becoming one.
  • Who: Anyone who wishes to join in Resistance Roleplay! You’re welcome to join the Linkshell, but it is not mandatory. Everyone is welcome who wishes to get involved. You don’t have to be Ala Mhigan!
  • When is the Next Event: To be Announced
  • Where is the Next Event: To be Announced

[/align]

tumblr_oc0n4nbkp51vcnwjyo1_1280.png

We need your help! To make better events in the future, we'd love it if you were willing to fill out this quick Google Forms. It won't take long, I promise.

Thank you for your assistance!

https://goo.gl/forms/inkoylFmItrSFM5V2[/align]

Saw this on tumblr too but...

you have it on "saturday SEPTEMBER 13th"... except there is an error in there somewhere. The current month is August and it has a 13th on the saturday. September is next month and the 13th is on a tuesday.

I have learned never to assume anything so which is the correct date? Aug 13 (sat) or Sept 13 (tue)?

Saw this on tumblr too but...

you have it on "saturday SEPTEMBER 13th"... except there is an error in there somewhere. The current month is August and it has a 13th on the saturday. September is next month and the 13th is on a tuesday.

I have learned never to assume anything so which is the correct date? Aug 13 (sat) or Sept 13 (tue)?

It was totally August! Thanks for pointing it out! <3

I should be less asleep while posting these things.

To clear things up.

Yes, spies are welcome! However please don't disturb the event in any shape or form. You will be going down the Lion's Den, outing yourself wouldn't be a smart idea by any means.

As well, please don't come to Little Ala Mhigo, and go "DAMN RHALGR/ALA MHIGANS". Once more, you will be heading down into a place with tons of fanatics. See it as insulting Halone in the middle of the Church in 3.0's Ishgard. Except without a trial, and just a bunch of angry Ala Mhigans.

Basically, behave yourself to keep things running smoothly. Discussions are totally fine though! Just remember what place you are at.

Also, depending on how many people will show up, please take your 'regular' roleplay to party chat!

Speakers and the like will be using yell.

Thank you.

While I am currently doing a thing with the Resistance, I expect the arc to wrap up on the 14th.  And I'm not sure which, if any, of my Ala Mhigan Resistance characters will survive.  Not many, if certain people have anything to say about it.

I will be there in spirit, however.  It looks like an interesting event.

And I'm not sure which, if any, of my Ala Mhigan Resistance characters will survive.  Not many, if certain people have anything to say about it.

NOT NAMING NAMES OR ANYTHING

OT: I'm sorry that this is something that Heidrek is ICly opposed to because it looks like it could be a lot of fun. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...