Let me draw your character! ♪ [Closed]

Ruran

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my two mains, if any inspire you. Generally looks as pictures, tho Chi's (the Raen) hair would be straight and not those curley q's xD

Chi. (bubbly, happy)

bc96haA.jpg

Ritsu (And a Roger cause this is the only pic I have on imgur with her braid xD)(More serious)

4y4nzFW.jpg

If you're still looking for more practice, then you're more than welcome to draw Abel ;D

czvUm4b.png

(lesser panda optional :B you do not have to draw his obnoxiously large earring, either xD)

If you do choose to draw him, it's worth noting that he squints constantly due to his eyes being hyper-sensitive to light. He also has a scar on the left (character's) corner of his jaw--just a simple nick from a knife, nothing too severe.

If you are still taking portraits, I would not mind you drawing Kaya :3

mgCVBXa.jpg

If you decide to draw her, she has a scar across her chin (under her mouth) and a scar across her left cheek (below her eye and above her facial markings, you can probably see it on my display pic).

Got an estimated time on when this mega batch will be ready?

soon

Had to get a project or two out of the way and was out on vacation for a bit, but I'm back at it!

Aaaah, I wish seen this earlier! 

r4tLWmQ.jpg

If you still had not capped on how many of these you were going to do, I would absolutely LOVE to get one of Gotou. 

He has mostly angular features and some slightly grown stubble along his jaw and upper lip. He also sports a nice little vertical slash scar on the left side of his mouth though partially faded.

Got an estimated time on when this mega batch will be ready?

soon

Had to get a project or two out of the way and was out on vacation for a bit, but I'm back at it!

I can just feel the heavy breathing of all the anticipation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not forgotten about this! Slowly picking away at the list, but some unexpected life happenings have prevented me from getting as much done as I originally wanted. But it's still underway, I assure you!

And also, with that being said, requests are now closed! To prevent myself from getting swamped further, and also because I'll be opening up commissions soon.

Thank you to everyone who allowed me to draw your face! I feel much more prepared to tackle art in exchange for currency.

I have not forgotten about this! Slowly picking away at the list, but some unexpected life happenings have prevented me from getting as much done as I originally wanted. But it's still underway, I assure you!

And also, with that being said, requests are now closed! To prevent myself from getting swamped further, and also because I'll be opening up commissions soon.

Thank you to everyone who allowed me to draw your face! I feel much more prepared to tackle art in exchange for currency.

\o/

Can't wait!

Hope you haven't started on Cecily yet because she's gone through a bit of an upgrade.

HIquvNP.jpg