The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed]

Anstarra

I am available usually any weeknight except Tues after 5:50PM PST. This week I'll be busy Tues and Thurs. Though I am usually busy Saturday, I can free it up if requested long in advance, and I have nothing to do on Sundays.

Haha, I must admit, I usually make a conscious effort not to cuss, so seeing myself bumping a thread with the word "bitch" in its name is disorienting.

I know it's basically already event time but here is my first attempt at a ship-specific sheet. One question: In exchange for having some stunts be specific to the ship rather than herself, does Jana still have 4 stunts? Or only 3? If the latter, then I'm fine dropping the 4th.

tumblr_od0aaz8MSX1vw056xo2_1280.png

Despite the steep learning curve for all of us event part 1 has been completed successfully!

Part two will be held on Monday at 6:00 pm sharp PST. :D

Since this is a continuation, priorities will be given to Ann, Jana, Virara and Sukoa. Let me know if any of you have a change in availability.

We also have a small rule change from the top. According to Empress Eva, it is permissible for an NPC to sail your ship without direct supervision. In that case the players will be required to emote orders for their NPC to execute and the results may vary slightly based on the orders given, the personality of the NPC in charge and the gods of dice.

Thank-you for your patience and we'll see you all Monday!