Networker character looking for various networks/contacts, as well as company

Always interested in socializing and looking for chemistry, but especially when it results in something more interconnected, 'strategic' perhaps, in the longer term. Underworld, political, anything involved in the overall web of influence and trade of favors, information, etc, in a given city.

As for her personality, Seira is wilfull for one thing, but relaxed and often a bit playful. She's been said to have a certain charisma, but as always it's not for everyone, hence chemistry.

Including getting involved with Free Companies on an associate level, but potentially membership level at some point.

I have my own information broker/network character in Chachanji's older brother - Gogonji Gegenji. And he's all about the accumulation and sale of information of all sorts. So that could be someone Seira could meet up with.

Y'know, if you don't mind slightly paranoid, slightly sociopathic egotists. :blush:

I have my own information broker/network character in Chachanji's older brother

I didn't expect to see another information broker :P

Koharu is a Garlean spy, working as an information broker in Eorzea. She is in-charge of gathering intels for her century, so she is constantly traveling to places to obtain new information.

I have my own information broker/network character in Chachanji's older brother

I didn't expect to see another information broker :P

There's a couple of us out there! I just... haven't really made many IC information network connections. Most of his sources are NPCs and his ability to gather information is implied thusly. :blush:

Koharu and Gogon would certainly not get along if he learned of her affiliation, though. Garlemald kiiiiinda burned his homeland to the ground after all. And with individuals dealing in gathering information, discovering such tidbits is more a matter of time than anything else. ;)

Koharu and Gogon would certainly not get along if he learned of her affiliation, though. Garlemald kiiiiinda burned his homeland to the ground after all. And with individuals dealing in gathering information, discovering such tidbits is more a matter of time than anything else. ;)

Hahaha, I'm still working on her wiki, but Koharu's home was also burnt down and she was forced to become a member of the Garlean Empire. And yes, Koharu is trying her best to keep that information to herself, but I doubt it'll go hidden for every long :P

I just... haven't really made many IC information network connections. Most of his sources are NPCs and his ability to gather information is implied thusly. :blush:

That sucks, I've struggled with that in other games.

Yeah Seira will generally deal with anyone who's involved in that sort of thing unless they become at odds for some reason. She won't do wrong by others if she can help it, but at the same time she's pretty open minded to who she does business with. As for the Garlean spy thing, I'll do my best to suppress that from affecting RP, though it can make it a bit more challenging to be natural. Feel free to add me in game.

As for the Garlean spy thing, I'll do my best to suppress that from affecting RP, though it can make it a bit more challenging to be natural. Feel free to add me in game.

Well, Koharu doesnt go around actively telling people that she is a Garlean spy and will do whatever it takes to protect her identity. And only a handful of people knows her identity, so you wouldnt have to worry about that :)

Hello~ Hello~ Good Evening,

Not too much to add here as there seems to be a nice collection of like minded individuals here all ripe for the meeting!

I would be one to toss my hat into the mix. I've plots to bridge (Generally a WIP) and people to meet.

The character herself is the same as my namesake. She's a wealthy young aristocratic woman who looks like she may break into an Ojoulaugh any moment.

She's eloquently spoken, doesn't work in the shadows and commonly hosts interesting individuals into her home. Occasionally known to host extravagant events and fond of keeping an ear to the ground. She would be a more on the buying side than the seeking side. Would be a good place to make your dimensions go full circle~

Anywho, I'm on Balmung mostly in the evenings~ We could coordinate something there.

Marigold deals with smuggling and often deals with a lot of information, so I'm sure the two of them would find mutual benefit.

Arcadeus is a relic hunting FC with an investigation branch which focuses more on skullduggery, obtaining/giving information and research.

What's Marigold's full character name? So far the only way I can see to actually connect in-game is for me to record character names and periodically send tells hoping they're online.

Marigold deals with smuggling and often deals with a lot of information, so I'm sure the two of them would find mutual benefit.

Arcadeus is a relic hunting FC with an investigation branch which focuses more on skullduggery, obtaining/giving information and research.

What's Marigold's full character name? So far the only way I can see to actually connect in-game is for me to record character names and periodically send tells hoping they're online.

Her full name is Marigold Moonweaver. :)