looking for nomad rpers ♠ shroud ♠ keepers & more!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behold! Events for the linkshell!

[align=center]ShroudLife Hunter-Trader Wilderness Bazaar[/align]

[align=center]January 25th 2017[/align]

[align=center]Where traders and hunters from all over gather together to trade goods, services,[/align]

[align=center]and recount tales of their exploits in the wilderness![/align]

[align=center]laMwufQ.jpg[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Kasi pointed me in the direction of this linkshell. I'm more or less a complete newbie and my character is still in the forge, so to speak, but what I have makes me interested in this LS.

I'ason is a Seeker who started out in a family/tribe, but since they dissolved, he'd been more or less on his own. He'd depended on his older brother for a while, but then they parted ways. As useless as he is, he managed to scrape by - I would think at this point in his life, he may have either encountered or come in contact with other wandering/nomadic people in the past - probably got his food stolen from him, or pushed out of a hunting area, or even, if any were kind enough to invite him, tagged along with one in hopes of an easy/easier chance at a meal. 

He doesn't hate city life, though. In fact, he's had some opportunities to taste city fineries and really likes it. Fashion, finery, dance, sparkly things.. It's in his nature to adapt well to wherever he is, and city 'civility' blends well with his preference to not fight and get punched in the face. He's indulgent, but not averse to having to rough it. Given a choice, like any cat, he likes a soft, warm bed.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to know when the next of these will be. Our FC is quite interested!!

Shot you a note with the information!

For everyone else: ShroudLife events are "semi-open"; that is, information about them is made available upon specific request, or you can stumble into the events freely in the world by chance and participate. These events are not listed on the RPC or Balmung event calendars because they are intended to edge a bit towards small-group settings (so it's kind of like soft population control, really).

Regardless, joining ShroudLife is the best way to stay in the loop as to event times and locations as we move around!

And now, more screenshots.

[align=center]ShroudLife Impromptu Gathering[/align]

[align=center]Coffer & Coffin[/align]

[align=center]February 6th, 2017[/align]

[align=center]JRNa8S9.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]ShroudLife Hunter Trader Bazaar[/align]

[align=center]Eastern La Noscea[/align]

[align=center]February 15th, 2017[/align]

[align=center]0rOYEIQ.jpg

[/align]