Sign in to follow this  
AquiziTC

balmung Gridanian-based Linkshell/FC (not limited to such).

I didn't happen to see anything in either the Linkshell or Free Company directory, so I will fish here!

At the start, I want Ollie's character to revolve more around him being Gridanian, so I figure this is a good place to start.

I think I'm more looking for just a LS at first so if anyone knows of one I'd be highly interested!

This one might be a potential lead. There's a lot of folks in the LS that grew out of this connections post who are heavy on the Gridanian side (much like me). About the only thing I can think of, offhand, at least. There are a few Shroud-based FC's too here and there. 

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=17424

I've been looking for something on this front for a while too; I'm playing a Hearer and would love to have some Gridanians to wax nostalgic with about the good-old-days before we let all those outsiders into the Shroud. If you want to get something started, let me know. My character name is Kerin Misteyes. (In-game is better than PMs, I don't check these forums except when I'm really bored.)

I did see it, but it seemed... I dunno. Bardy? Or rather, an entertainment troupe or the like isn't really Ollie's scene? Correct me if I'm wrong.