[OPEN 1 SLOT] Eltheia's art thread

Hi everyone!! *__*

roen_by_nieruu-dc1k543.png

WAIST UPS - 47USD (PayPal fees included)

One character only.

No BG/transparent file

SAMPLES/FFXIV COMMISSIONS

aeri_by_nieruu-db3ck37.png

arathorn_by_nieruu-db35e5l.pngmaia_by_nieruu-db27uoz.png

serenity_by_nieruu-db35e47.pngellmida_by_nieruu-db7dszh.png

ruran__glasses__by_nieruu-dbadwe4.pngeses_fafa_by_nieruu-dbdn113.png

roen_by_nieruu-dc1k543.pnglivia_by_nieruu-dbynr4v.png

dovienya_by_nieruu-dcf56yj.pngfor_zeris_by_nieruu-dcl02j0.pngSeth'li.pngFor Aldotsk.png

COMMISSION POLICY

- Commissions are meant for personal use only. 

- I'm free to decline your commission if I feel like it's beyond my ability or my comfort zone; such as commissions with too many details or with a character my drawings skills can't reach up to.

- I may ask for fees if I accept your commission and your character has too many details.

- I can take up to 5 weeks before finishing your commission. Please keep that in mind! I'd be thankful for your patience.

- I'll most likely post the drawing on twitter and/or deviantArt.

- I won't start working on your commission until payment was made. Send me your email so that I can send you a PayPal invoice.

THINGS TO KNOW

- I do not know how to draw Roedagyn, sorry!

- Please provide decent references of your character and their ouftit; and the desired expression you want them to have + any feature I should be aware of.

SLOTS

WAITLIST

Thank you for passing by!~

Edited by Eltheia

May I please reserve a spot for a waist up commission? It would be more of a "bishonen type," so I think it would be in your wheelhouse!

I'm at work and on mobile right now so I can't send the details right this instant, but I can when I get home in a few hours. :moogle:

Ah! I love your style, and just barely missed a chance at a slot!

Good luck with commissions, you'll do great! I will be watching closely for another opportunity. +_+

Hello! I just woke up, so I apologize for the late replies--I didn't expect to gather that much interest!

These look beautiful! I will certainly contact you in the future for commissions. ^_^

Thank you for your interest! *__*

May I please reserve a spot for a waist up commission? It would be more of a "bishonen type," so I think it would be in your wheelhouse! 

I'm at work and on mobile right now so I can't send the details right this instant, but I can when I get home in a few hours. :moogle:

Take your time and good luck at work--! I'll await your DM!~

Can I request one for my Lalafell?

Hello, of course! Please DM me the details of your Lala~

Can I take a spot too please? :D

Ahh I apologize; all the spots have been taken but I'll make a waitlist and notice you of further commission openings if you're interested in it!

Good luck with commissions, you'll do great! I will be watching closely for another opportunity. +_+

Thank you for your interest and support! I can put you in the waistlist--then notice you whenever I open my commissions again, if you're up for it! *__*

Thank you for your interest and support! I can put you in the waistlist--then notice you whenever I open my commissions again, if you're up for it! *__*

Of course! Sign me up please! :D

Hello! May I be put on the wait list as well, if slots are full? I absolutely love what I'm seeing here.

Hi, and thank you for your interest!! You have been added!

I also added other people who asked to be put in the waitlist..! *__*

Please note that slots are meant for people who already paid! In case anyone has been wondering about the empty spot; I'm still awaiting confirmation from a customer.~

(Double posted as a mistake on my part, sorry..! The result of staying up all night //laughs;;.)

EDIT: I'll take advantage of that double posting mistake by adding a drawing I just finished! It's my friend's character whom I've drawn before with my au'ra..! 

[align=center]400x400http://orig00.deviantart.net/69fd/f/2017/081/3/7/arathorn_by_nieruu-db35e5l.png[/img][/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooo look at those fanceh arts *__* .... And damn cheap too wow xD (Also can relate with art for subscriptions haha)

Ahh sorry for the late reply but than you!! <3 I'm glad you understand ahaha as a simple student I have to find ways to pay for my gaming time;;

Also sorry to everyone for my lateness in general, I'll reply to my DMs as soon as possible. I'm about to finish my last commission from the first batch!

EDIT: Laughs sadly about how I handle forums. My apologies for double post again, I always mix up the edit button with the reply button. I'll try to be more cautious next time!

A commission for Maia--thank you again for commissioning me!

[align=center]355x400http://orig05.deviantart.net/3930/f/2017/072/8/7/maia_by_nieruu-db27uoz.png[/img][/align]

Commission for Serenity; done! Thank you for commissioning me!

[align=center]333x400http://orig12.deviantart.net/4c98/f/2017/081/c/d/serenity_by_nieruu-db35e47.png[/img][/align]

• 2 months later...

Hello! I'm back from a semi-hiatus! :D

I finished my two last commissions, so they're open again! However I'm only going to take one slot, due to a growing to-do-list. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to claim the spot!

[align=center]Ellmida

379x400http://orig11.deviantart.net/80e5/f/2017/118/6/8/ellmida_by_nieruu-db7dszh.png[/img]

(Second commission from this batch will be posted once I get the commissioner's OK!) [/align]

Your style is so perfect and cute omg

Ah thank you so much!! Went through your gallery and your art is really cool *__*

Alright, THIS is adorable. I so wanna get in on this.

Can't wait to see your character! :D (And my apologies for replying late to your DM, timezones can be such a bother sometimes!)

You're art is wonderful, how does one go about acquiring a slot? Sign me up.

Thank you for the interest! You'll just need to send me a DM with reference pictures of your character~ However the last slot may get taken soon, so I can always put you in the waitlist and notify you when I open my comms again. :D

Your drawings are great! You are very talented. :D

Aah, thank you for the nice message! :D

Here's the latest commission I finished (and mentioned in one of my other posts), for Ruran!

There's also a version without glasses ehe~

[align=center]379x400http://orig09.deviantart.net/62e7/f/2017/145/a/e/ruran__glasses__by_nieruu-dbadwe4.png[/img]

Now working on the next!~

[/align]

Your drawings are great! You are very talented. :D

Aah, thank you for the nice message! :D

Here's the latest commission I finished (and mentioned in one of my other posts), for Ruran!

There's also a version without glasses ehe~

[align=center]379x400http://orig09.deviantart.net/62e7/f/2017/145/a/e/ruran__glasses__by_nieruu-dbadwe4.png[/img]

Now working on the next!~

[/align]

Oh boy oh boy..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...